***Official Fire Al Golden Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy with the "Golden Just Get's It" avatar. This is bizarre, when did he "get it" and when did he "lose it", can he "get it back". Freshman QB on the road could not complete a screen pass to Coley and a special teams blow up ended up losing us the game. I agree Golden is all talk and not much substance but I think if he changes O and D coordinators we can get back on track.

Back on track huh

Advertisement
I've tried to remain optimistic, and I saw improvement with this year's players... But far too little improvement. The game planning is abysmal, the in game adjustments are non existent, and once again, we came up short physically.

I believe the talent is there, that the recruiting is more than adequate, the problem is developing that talent to an elite D1 level.

The next coach must have complete control of the S & C program... Period... I'm tired of seeing the Canes pushed back on their heels...

Advertisement
Been in! Alfraud Golden needs to go at the end of this season. One more year of this clown will set us back...well..one more year! Lol. For real though, it's amateur hour down there. Get a proven winner in here. I have no problem contributing at least $100 toward a "buyout fund". That's how you show the AD and the powers that be that we're fed the fck up and we're for real..

Anyone still supporting Golden is an enemy of the program.

You don't care about the Miami Hurricanes. You don't care about winning. You are rooting for a man, and not for the longterm success of our football program.

You must be eliminated.

Just wait until after this season when Golden's record is similar to Shannon's after 4 years and guys like Luke and others in the community start playing the race card. Then she'll have no choice but to fire him.

Advertisement
I got one foot in...my only concern at this point is if we get rid of Golden how does the effect what we got going with the 2015 and 2016 class. This staff is one of the top in recruiting but is one of the worst on GameDay, let's get a coach who will unleash that talent.

I would have fired him for cause last year when he went AWOL courting ped state. And like I said then, I would have hired the guy who just toyed with him last night.

LOL@ This guy, was all in on "The Don" then jumped off and then off season jumpe back on, and now is off again

:MANDOWN:

I got one foot in...my only concern at this point is if we get rid of Golden how does the effect what we got going with the 2015 and 2016 class. This staff is one of the top in recruiting but is one of the worst on GameDay, let's get a coach who will unleash that talent.

Please stop with this mindset.

You see what he does with talented players, it doesn't ******* matter. You sacrifice one recruiting class to get the right guy. Every day of the week. If every school thought like this nobody would ever make a coaching change.

Florida would have kept Zook.

Auburn would have kept Chizik.

I think they would both tell you they're happy they brought in Meyer and Malzahn, without worrying about what would happen to ONE recruiting class. Thinking otherwise is just failing to see the big picture.

Last edited:

you hires someobody quick with South Florida ties?

Advertisement

Please stop with this mindset.

You see what he does with talented players, it doesn't ****ing matter. You sacrifice one recruiting class to get the right guy. Every day of the week. If every school thought like this nobody would ever make a coaching change.

Florida would have kept Zook.

Auburn would have kept Chizik.

I think they would both tell you they're happy they brought in Meyer and Malzahn, without worrying about what would happen to ONE recruiting class. Thinking otherwise is just failing to see the big picture.

Word I can't argue with that. It would just be a bummer to lose guys like Jaquan Johnson or Scarlett or Bruce.

You actually think those kids are gonna stick? Did you not watch last nights **** show?

Even if they stick, what good is a top rated class when the head coach can't use them properly and sets them up for failure.

Getting the right coach will take care of recruiting

Advertisement
He's gotta go. I didn't have much faith and said I would base it on thoughts on last night's performance. Where are the program's rich boosters at?

We know the only way we can get back to the top is to bring back Butch or Greg Schiano! Recruiting is gonna suffer because the kids can see Al and Co. can't coach and the other teams recruiters will be quick to point this out. The best thing this University can do for this school and program is to hire a new coach early enough to win over recruits. If they do not this cluster *** will continue.

And you wonder why guys like Bridgewater don't come here huh? Our fan base is a **** as it gets. You think recruits don't look at this and say they don't wanna come here. You supposed to be the guys cheering for them and they gotta read **** al golden threads

And you wonder why guys like Bridgewater don't come here huh? Our fan base is a **** as it gets. You think recruits don't look at this and say they don't wanna come here. You supposed to be the guys cheering for them and they gotta read **** al golden threads

You're right. Getting rocked by UL back to back doesn't bother recruits. Proof positive that they'd be coached by guys not qualified to be volunteer assistants on their HS teams doesn't bother recruits. Having their talents wasted getting embarrassed week in and weak out doesn't bother recruits.

It's one thread on a message board that has them saying, "Dag maybe Miami isn't a good choice for me."

MetiSkeetz do yourself and us a favor and delete your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back