***Official Fire Al Golden Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Come on, the facilities and those cool videos, do wins really matter

I would have fired him for cause last year when he went AWOL courting ped state. And like I said then, I would have hired the guy who just toyed with him last night.

Advertisement
Man, I don't want to jump into this boat, but I feel like Al is forcing me in. One foot in.

We should have won last night. The coaches lost this game by themselves.

Did you see how quickly petrino attacked mcord in on the slot receiver? As if McCord had any chance of sinking on that wheel route. Petrino would have hung 55 on us if his qb wasn't green.

That was the worst display of coaching I have witnessed. Al keeps making history as a Miami coach. Jeesh.

I defended Golden and i cant believe what i seen last night. all he does is talk a whole bunch of ****. "we are back to attacking" "renewed" "players are studying their playbooks" "we wont reserve anything with kayaa full playbook" we seen none of that **** last night. If he scared to coach dont coach. players want to dominate not get slapped around like a bunch of punks and get lied too.

Advertisement
Golden's biggest weakness is his refusal, or inability, to surround himself with a great supporting cast of coaches. Coley is unimaginative, predictable and over his head as a play caller. Perhaps he could find his niche as a high school assistant.

Kehoe appears to be a liability. Our offense line performance was horrid, but was made worse by Coley's insistence on running Duke into 8- and 9-man fronts. Petrino must have been laughing on the sideline. It was like stealing candy from a baby.

Golden's downfall will be his loyalty to underperforming coaches. A tough, hardnosed CEO would make the necessary personnel changes and acknowledge his own weaknesses. I'm not sure Golden can do that. Golden is not an X's and O's guy. Therefore, he needs to find a proven offensive tactician, someone who knows how to dissect and exploit opposing defense. Coley is certainly not that guy.

I'm in. Where do I donate my money for his buy out. I've been a fan for 32 yrs and have never seen a hurricane team this soft. I'm done. Willing to pay what I can to get this guy outta here. I mean now not later.

I'm finally all in on this. The writing is on the wall. Golden will not bring championships to the U. Ever

Advertisement
yea i'm in too, sorry I even took up for this man. He gotta go. what ever happened to standing linebackers up between the tackles and blitzing. Man we look pathetic. I'm done don't care if we lose the rest. Our staff sucks.

He is no championship coach. How the heck did he not realize J. Coley is a ****** and can't call a game. It was easy to see last year and then again in the spring and fall camp he has no imahpgination and no clue how to call plays. He is obsessed wih WR screens and stretch runs that do not work!!!!! Listen to Coley talk and you can realize he isn't a smart man, very underwhelming speaker and even worse OC.

Losing to Duke and VT last year was bad, losing to Loserville in the Rustled bowl nearly killed me. The Pedo State thing put me on the fence, I gave him this one game to see how committed he is. He is committed. To sucking and ****ing on the memory of what was once a great team and brand. **** him and his stupid tie, his staff, his pillars of nonsense.

Bye, Golden.

Advertisement
This coaching staff could **** up a cup of coffee.

Get this fat ****, his binder, and pillars of faith the **** out my face and out of Miami!

Can we fire the oline and maybe bring in FAUs? Those dudes were being herded like sheep on every running play and half of the times those green jerseys would just disappear completely. I have never been more embarrassed for one unit of Miami football ever.

I'm in. Not happy about it. Tried so hard to be optimistic but **** it, I give up.

george-michael.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back