Nigel Bethel (Patten) decision date

"Coach Paul Williams and coach Al Golden are recruiting me the hardest. What I like about (Miami) is that they are bringing in a monster recruiting class this year and maybe bringing the crystal ball back to Miami," said Bethel.

just put this in your pipe and smoke on it haters, cant believe got negged for wanting us to get a commitment thanks HurricaneGlory

Advertisement
"Coach Paul Williams and coach Al Golden are recruiting me the hardest. What I like about (Miami) is that they are bringing in a monster recruiting class this year and maybe bringing the crystal ball back to Miami," said Bethel.

just put this in your pipe and smoke on it haters, cant believe got negged for wanting us to get a commitment thanks HurricaneGlory

No you're just being a biased homer w/o looking at it objectively. I want him to commit as well, but you failed to state that in the same interview you're basing he's gonna commit to us, he said FSU is his #1 school. You used no logic, you're logic was "well I want him to commit to us". Regardless the interview was deemed irrelevant since it happened 6 months ago

LULZ at a top dude in Miami being nervous about sorry *** Kuntsucky filling up. Dude is clearly talking about UM.

So he's not Patten anymore? Seems like there's always some south fl kid doing the name change.

Advertisement
Advertisement

No you're just being a biased homer w/o looking at it objectively. I want him to commit as well, but you failed to state that in the same interview you're basing he's gonna commit to us, he said FSU is his #1 school. You used no logic, you're logic was "well I want him to commit to us". Regardless the interview was deemed irrelevant since it happened 6 months ago

your logic is believing a lie that fsu is his number school. its because he didnt have an offer from miami yet at the time of this interview. so looking at all these things and taking them into account i can make a logical positive prediction.

[]_[]nique-31;1523856 said:
So he's not Patten anymore? Seems like there's always some south fl kid doing the name change.

Mom and pops finally got married. Took his pop's name. Sure it happens in more places than just south Florida.

Ah, thought it was more of a Patrick Johnson/Peterson thing

Isn't that the exact same thing that happened with in Peterson's case as well?

Advertisement
Advertisement
From this point on if Miami wins they hold the cards not the recruits. You know its funny I tweeted Nigel a day before this interview and the next day he had a commit date. All I said was lets keep them parades coming down Biscayne and bring a championship back to the 305. Some of these kid dont get it, they can be legends in there own hometown. Like Tracy Howard said,"why not win in my hometown".

Last edited:
NB ‏@_NigelBethel 3m
Just got off the phone with Coach Barrow #Canes

May mean nothing or may be a spoiler to his decision

Advertisement
Back