Nigel Bethel (Patten) decision date

Also we have to consider what cbs both school are recruiting/ in good position to get. I think that Nigel hit the leader up to see if they would wait for him and didn't get a yes

Advertisement
he said florida state people get mad that he be throwing up the U all the time, and said that the U will always be with him

he said florida state people get mad that he be throwing up the U all the time, and said that the U will always be with him

Did you just listen to the last 15 seconds of the video? He said FSU was his #1 school. But like I said before the interview is from 6 months ago, it's not that relevant anymore. If you can't see that I can't help you

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
i throw up the U everyday in practice couple of my coaches like florida state so they get mad at me but the U will always be with me, i heard fsu was his number 1 , but maybe he didnt have an offer at that time idk who cares im trying to be hopeful that he picks the U

I think you missed the part where he said FSU is still my #1 school. At least that's what I thought he said. Either way that was 6 months ago, the interview doesn't matter that much right now.

Also, it was 6 months ago so alot could have changed
I have a hard time seeing Pruitt take a corner as small Nigel they said no to D'Andre Payne who is about the same size. I think it comes down to Miami UK and Tennessee.

Advertisement
i throw up the U everyday in practice couple of my coaches like florida state so they get mad at me but the U will always be with me, i heard fsu was his number 1 , but maybe he didnt have an offer at that time idk who cares im trying to be hopeful that he picks the U

I just throw up....

Advertisement
Canes 7 commitments the last 6 days (including 4 possible DBs)= Nigel Bethel "yeah just to be safe." My take is he's talking about the Canes.

How good is this kid? Who's seen him live?

Listed at 5'-9". 4.61 in the 40. Not rated by a major service.

Was this a camp offer? What am I missing?

Advertisement
I like this kid. He is feisty and has really good ball skills from the film I've seen.I know people will get hung up on his height, but remember we play a lot of Cover 3 and we don't play much bump and run man anymore. I think he will be good at both. He will also contribute on special teams because of his speed. Jayron Hosley was about his size and did alright for himself.

Advertisement
Back