Official NCAA Tourney Thread

If Bacot doesn't miss an open two handed dunk late in the game...might have been a different outcome.

Advertisement
Suddenly my Hubert Davis hate looks a lot more palatable to you clowns here who think he’s a good coach. He came out in the 2nd half and was a gloried gym teacher. He did nothing. He got out coached by Nate Oates. Do you know how hard that is to do?

And when Bacot and Davis couldn’t bail him out, he’s on the first plane back home. No different than Manek saving his job carrying that bad team to a title game, where he also got coached circles around in the second half when his guys weren’t making every single shot they took.

Guy needs to pay Manek half his salary bc he’s the only reason he kept his job after that first year.

I never had a strong feeling about Hubert one way or the other but after tonight he's public enemy number 1.

Bama in the Elite 8. Kill me.

Advertisement
I never had a strong feeling about Hubert one way or the other but after tonight he's public enemy number 1.

Bama in the Elite 8. Kill me.
Imagine benching Cadeau and Trimble who are 2 of your best 3 drivers when Bama was hedging hard as ****. He was so scared about them shooting bc they sagged off of both, that he went to Withers who did what he didn’t want them to do. And he’s a worse shooter lmao

Illinois tried hard as **** to give this one to Iowa State. This is one of the worst free throw performances I've ever seen, 15/29 is horrible but it's worse when it's not a case of them intentionally putting a bad shooter at the line.

That was also dangerously close to a walk on Illinois' last possession.

Advertisement
DJ Burns murdered us last year, so it isn't entirely surprising that he's doing well, but I don't think anybody saw 'college Jokic' coming

Would love to know what voodoo lady or wicken hippie, NC State paid to curse opponents 3 point shooting.

Outside the top 300 in 3P% defense during the regular season 35%. Last 8 games, opponents are about about 22ish%. About a 13% drop. Positive regression is coming. And it’s gonna hit them like a brick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“But da big 12 is da premiereeee hoops conference” I was told

Advertisement
Back