Coaching Monday Media: Mario Cristobal, Josh Gattis & Kevin Steele

Advertisement
@Cribby why is gattis still employed!! I canā€™t even imagine how he was a good coaching fit in the first place. He seems like the opposite in personality between Mario, steele I mean any good coach in general.

Yeah, ā€œmOrE pHySiCaLiTyā€ is what is keeping this team from being a juggernaut.

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Air Caveman GIF

Night Museum GIF

Team History GIF by ClickUp

caveman GIF
HIT HARDER WE WIN GAMSE! MO PHYSIKAL!

Advertisement
So another blown assignment by a safety. How does this keep happening? We need a new set of safeties next year
Blades blew the coverage. He was supposed to have the inside.

Then on the ensuing drive, on the 3rd & 9th before the FG, TVD had a wide open Mallory and decided to throw it to X into triple coverage in the middle which he over threw.

A comedy of errors in those first two series that just led to the spiral downward.

Then on the ensuing drive, on the 3rd & 9th before the FG, TVD had a wide open Mallory and decided to throw it to X into triple coverage in the middle which he over threw.

A comedy of errors in those first two series that just led to the spiral downward.
Letā€™s just accept it, this team isnā€™t well-coached. Period.

Is anyone else kinda tired of hearing Mario talk about ā€œphysicalityā€? I mean, if physicality is that important to him, maybe he should coach wrestling! How about we get playmakers the ball in space and let the good times roll!!

Advertisement
This is like watching the 3 Stooges Coaching this team. We are progressively getting worse instead of better, most teams get better as the season comes along, look at LSU. Lets face it, Mario is the worst coaching decision this team has ever made.

Thatā€™s why itā€™s so hard to place blame simply on coaches. Players kits flat out arenā€™t making plays. Yes I know thatā€™s on the coaches to teach but you can only shine a **** so much. Itā€™s just a **** year with tons of injuries and poor play. Time to hit the reset button in 3 weeks and focus on recruiting and fixing the staph

Thatā€™s why itā€™s so hard to place blame simply on coaches. Players kits flat out arenā€™t making plays. Yes I know thatā€™s on the coaches to teach but you can only shine a **** so much. Itā€™s just a **** year with tons of injuries and poor play. Time to hit the reset button in 3 weeks and focus on recruiting and fixing the staph
I looked at that play again and itā€™s the fault of either Kam or Blades.

Opposing teams keep throwing out that eye candy and it keeps working. The eye candy is a crossing route (Wilson) underneath that deep post.

Kam was chasing Wilson and Blades came up to cover him as well. Left Ivey alone trailing the play (heā€™s really slow by the way. No make up speed).

Maybe @gogeta4 or @Coach Macho or DB savant @Liberty City El can tell us non coaches who is in the wrong there. Blades, Kam or Ivey. Kam followed the motion.

Ivey looked like he was running him quick sand though even if he was supposed to have help.

Advertisement
How is it that we have so many dudes on defense that can't tackle? It's been a problem for years and I just don't understand it.

And don't forget Flagg was flagged for PI before that the blown coverage. Flagg doesn't get flagged and we force those ***** to punt...****, I shouldve been a rapper LOL.

Opposing teams keep throwing out that eye candy and it keeps working. The eye candy is a crossing route (Wilson) underneath that deep post.

Kam was chasing Wilson and Blades came up to cover him as well. Left Ivey alone trailing the play (heā€™s really slow by the way. No make up speed).

Maybe @gogeta4 or @Coach Macho or DB savant @Liberty City El can tell us non coaches who is in the wrong there. Blades, Kam or Ivey. Kam followed the motion.

Ivey looked like he was running him quick sand though even if he was supposed to have help.

Why did they have Couch at Safety when He could've just been covering Wilson? That way you can just keep Blades & Kinchens at the Safeties...

Advertisement
And don't forget Flagg was flagged for PI before that the blown coverage. Flagg doesn't get flagged and we force those ***** to punt...****, I shouldve been a rapper LOL.

Why did they have Couch at Safety when He could've just been covering Wilson? That way you can just keep Blades & Kinchens at the Safeties...
I still donā€™t get or understand why on 3rd and 5+ Flagg is in the game. His weakness is pass coverage and side line to sideline football.

He has improved a lot this year and played well but in the passing game itā€™s gone really bad for him.

He should never be in the game on definite passing situations. Heā€™s a huge liability so to his lack of speed.

But they keep throwing him out there. Wesley should be in those situations or James Williams or any one else really.

It really depends on what their backside "check call" was after the motion.
Do they check to man coverage with Ivey?
Cover-3?
Nobody really knows.
But I thought I heard Mario say that it was the Safety's fault.

Advertisement
Back