Coaching Monday Media: Mario Cristobal, Josh Gattis & Kevin Steele

Steele speaks at length about the explosive plays the defense has given up. He specifically identifies a few of them and details what went wrong. He owns the issue and basically says that there are different issues or failures that allowed each play and that it's a matter of putting it all together.

Steele is a real man, gattis blames injuries and players. See the difference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Steele speaks at length about the explosive plays the defense has given up. He specifically identifies a few of them and details what went wrong. He owns the issue and basically says that there are different issues or failures that allowed each play and that it's a matter of putting it all together.
One coordinator is a professional and takes accountability, the other is a fraud who blames everyone else.

When you have to fight for every blade of grass it’s scheme related, sorry just is. If you can’t scheme your guys open you suck at your job.

Advertisement

Gee, maybe putting him in the game on 3rd and long with his own end zone right behind him wasnt the best move, coach. Then benching him for a full quarter then putting him back in the game on 3rd and long and expecting him to be in rhythm might've been a bridge too far for a freshman QB, aye coach?

**** a whole lotta this guy. UM needs to be done with him. I might actually use my tickets for the Pitt game just to heckle Gattis' worthless ***. Look for me on TV. I'll be the one Canes fan who shows up for that game. lol

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah, “mOrE pHySiCaLiTy” is what is keeping this team from being a juggernaut.

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Air Caveman GIF

Night Museum GIF

Team History GIF by ClickUp

caveman GIF

Steele is a real man, gattis blames injuries and players. See the difference

It's one thing to say I juries, but it's how you say it.

We're really banged up wherever, but that's no excuse. We've gotta coach up the backups like they're the starter on the very next play. We aren't doing that enough, but we'll get there, we've got talent and we've gotta get them up to speed.

Advertisement
Back