Michael Jackson-Kerr DB from Alabama committed-unconfirmed

Advertisement
99% of the people on here looked at his offer sheet and the fact that hes not from sfla and just bandwagoned comments like a heard of sheep. You guys know absoluely nothing about this kid yet your bashing him. Funny that fans checking the post board on there lunch break from 9-5 jobs or classes and homework know more than a staff working for years and watching hours of tape and interviews with a kid that attended camp and visited the U. Cue Al Foden/Dorito/Can he play DT/Fly banner/Fire Golden/Butch wouldnt take this kid comments to follow.

Here's what I do know...under the radar kids have no business taking up scholly's when we are limited as is. You don't get under the radar kids; you get the most amount of studs possible to soften the blow of the reductions. I don't care if he played DB, OL, LB, RB, S, etc...we can't continue to take up spots w/ "flyer" kids. The fact that he's running a 4.67 as a DB brings about question marks. The fact that his best offer is Appalachian (however the heck you spell it) State brings about question marks. The fact that he has less than impressive HI-LIGHTS (which are supposed to hi-light your skills) brings about question marks. You're absolutely right, we know nothing about the kid...but we do know something about Golden. He doesn't have the "Butch's Eye" in recruiting, nor does he have a track record of player development. So why would we waste a scholly on an unknown (granted all recruits can be technically considered unknowns) combined w/ the lack of player development? We've been complaining about the lack of talent and we further that w/ bringing in someone who's hi-lights are less than stellar against lower competition? Come on...

By the way how are larry hope, nate dortch, and vernon davis doing at The U? Considering they were all 3* south florida guys. The same group that says only recruit sofla cb's is the same group that ****es that Ryan Mayes was a bad take too. But yes you guys are all more knowledgable then our coaches.

Most of us real crootin experts knew they were garbage... V Davis was 5'7 and slow... Mayes is softer than baby ****...and he slow...Dortch ws 6'1 and weighed 140 pounds... and slow...You had som Butch slurpers who liked Dortch just because Butch offered him... you got to come better than that mane.

Exactly, those guys were touted as Golden super glue camp guys, We actually know the talent down here and they were thought to be ehhhh, also. Some of us actually go to the games down here and wont bullsh*t you, if they are good, they are good. Those guys were whatever takes, they were camp guys and most kinda wondered why Golden was offering soo many borderline talents. This actually proved our point. Most of the camp guys Golden got are out of the program, atleast with this season it seems he has slowed down on offering those types of kids. I wont comment on this kid or the class right now but defense does seem a little weak in regards to headline guys

Advertisement
99% of the people on here looked at his offer sheet and the fact that hes not from sfla and just bandwagoned comments like a heard of sheep. You guys know absoluely nothing about this kid yet your bashing him. Funny that fans checking the post board on there lunch break from 9-5 jobs or classes and homework know more than a staff working for years and watching hours of tape and interviews with a kid that attended camp and visited the U. Cue Al Foden/Dorito/Can he play DT/Fly banner/Fire Golden/Butch wouldnt take this kid comments to follow.

I'm part of the other% that spoke off his film along with others. How about you compare his film to Ronnie Hoggins, Davante Davis Carlton Davis, Deandre Baker, Brewton, **** even throw in Jeffrey Hill and tell me what you think. Not bashing the kid or being bias but just speaking the truth. Just cause a staff spends hours evaluating players does not mean their good at it, in this case they offered him so he was a guy of their choice. If our staff was doing the right thing then this board wouldn't have so much negativity .

It's clear what's going on here. Al is ****ing with the next coach. Leaving him with crap.

Lol...golden does suck but no that was Radio's bullsh1t move. Dont know why everyone is b!tching about this kids commitment...yet nobody can confirm it. SHould we wait and hope the 4/5 start recruits pick a school that hasnt accomplished crap in over 10 years(coker)...wait on the SFL kids play their games and not pick us and not have anyone.... All the "experts" think Miami is only supposed to get 4/5 star recruits or only take SFL kids

These are the same porsters who crying when we took a commitment from a QB out of Cali before any Cali schooled had offered him.

Kaaya committed in May that year. That was coming off a junior season where he didn't even begin that season as the starter. He was an unknown.

This guy is smack dab in the middle of SEC country and committed to us in late October.

There are no parallels here. Kaaya was under the radar with half a season to his name. This kid is overlooked cuz he's garbage.

In addition to this, anyone who saw the kaaya tape was estatic about the commit.

In didn't matter when he committed, the same people where *****ing that we took a commitment from a kid who had no local offers. They up in arms because we didn't offer the kid from U school.
Lol at people being ecstatic from watching film, most of these clowns have no clue what they're watching. They just jump on whatever certain posters say (Dmoney, Lucane).

a lot of people on this board *****ed that we were taking kaaya and didn't get treon, edouard, and flowers simply because they're south florida kids.

Advertisement

I'm part of the other% that spoke off his film along with others. How about you compare his film to Ronnie Hoggins, Davante Davis Carlton Davis, Deandre Baker, Brewton, **** even throw in Jeffrey Hill and tell me what you think. Not bashing the kid or being bias but just speaking the truth. Just cause a staff spends hours evaluating players does not mean their good at it, in this case they offered him so he was a guy of their choice. If our staff was doing the right thing then this board wouldn't have so much negativity .

All those guys have offers with the exception of 5'7" 150 # Hoggins... Can't wait forever...

"We gotta lock down our backyard."

/doesn't offer Hoggins, Fenton, Redwine, either McFadden

//locks up no name from Alabama

Here's the thing about the whole evaluating angle...

You mind giving me a list of guys who were bad evaluations?

Especially in the last two classes?

Preston Dewey
Dwayne Hoilett
Jacoby Briscoe
Earl Moore
Dequan Ivery
Jelani Hamilton

is what I've got from the 2012 class, but outside of those guys, where are the guys that you've seen that we shouldn't have recruited.

Kamalu has been a REALLY good player for us.
Gabe Terry was a really good player until he went all Gabe Terry on us.
Antonio Crawford hasn't been spectacular, but I'd say he's been solid.
Taylor Gadbois was turning out to be a nice find.
Gunter has been really solid.
Nick Linder and Courtel Jenkins look like guys who could be all-conference performers within a couple years.

I don't think talent evaluation is this staff's problem. It's the utilization of said talent and closing on premium recruits where they leave a bit to be desired.

For the most part, when this staff says somebody is pretty good, they tend to be pretty good.

Advertisement
i see this kid playing inside line backer , I have always been a fan of huge defensive backs taking a redshirt year and playing linebacker/safety

To be fair, he is on the Alabama All-State team, and he has offers from Nebraska and Minnesota.

Advertisement
i see this kid playing inside line backer , I have always been a fan of huge defensive backs taking a redshirt year and playing linebacker/safety

He looks alot like Thurston Armbrister
Hollywood Hills (Hollywood, FL)
S
6-2/191 Commit
5/31/2011
NA NA NA NA

Advertisement
Back