Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Naw I have tickets to a real team tomorrow. My season tickets are in 116 to both hurricanes and dolphins. One cost me $600 the other $3000. I sit first row sometimes with my autistic brother since that is the handicap section. Almost got me though atleast you have been a season ticket holder longer than I have been alive.
We are 118 , love my seats. And age has nothing to do with maturity, patience, big picture awareness and emotional intelligence. Enjoy the games with your brother, special times.

Advertisement
Posters who say they would rather play aggressive and lose than conservative and win - pure immature selfish brats. Now having said that, do I like it, no. But I sure can understand it with what we are dealing with. Glad we won.

We are 118 , love my seats. And age has nothing to do with maturity, patience, big picture awareness and emotional intelligence. Enjoy the games with your brother, special times.
I understand this team is rebuilding and it takes time. I also know that we are a young team and TVD was terrible today so I understand why they did what they did the last two weeks. We can agree to disagree bc I see your point needing patience but I also think as an athlete you live for those moments to make a game winning play on your home field and to rob the players and fans of that moment comes off very soft to me. It something that would turn off some star players imo and college kids are very impressionable and remember things like this.

I appreciate the kind words. 118 is a great section but we both get baked in the sun some games. My brother is a huge hurricanes fan. We have had some unbelievable times at the games over the last 10 years.

Advertisement
I understand this team is rebuilding and it takes time. I also know that we are a young team and TVD was terrible today so I understand why they did what they did the last two weeks. We can agree to disagree bc I see your point needing patience but I also think as an athlete you live for those moments to make a game winning play on your home field and to rob the players and fans of that moment comes off very soft to me. It something that would turn off some star players imo and college kids are very impressionable and remember things like this.

I appreciate the kind words. 118 is a great section but we both get baked in the sun some games. My brother is a huge hurricanes fan. We have had some unbelievable times at the games over the last 10 years.
Keep enjoying them. My son adopted a team baseball manager who was autistic as his little brother. Took him to all kinds of events. It meant alot!

Posters who say they would rather play aggressive and loose than conservative and win - pure immature selfish brats. Now having said that, do I like it, no. But I sure can understand it with what we are dealing with. Glad we won.
We won so the decision won’t be questioned but if we lost Mario would be getting dragged through the mud. I’ll take a win at any cost every week just don’t love the conservativeness. I understand it but don’t like it.

Folks we are now Bowl Eligible... now the question is can we win any of our four remaining games or we gonna play in the Meaningless Bowl at 6-6.

We won so the decision won’t be questioned but if we lost Mario would be getting dragged through the mud. I’ll take a win at any cost every week just don’t love the conservativeness. I understand it but don’t like it.
Agreed. But think of all the recruits who saw what true freshmen Bain and Fletcher did to win this game. Huge recruiting impact!

Advertisement
If that’s the case you should’ve stopped awhile ago. Let’s both stop ?
never understand the 🤡 s that talk crap to you. You give us great insight to the team for free and people can’t just let you voice your opinion's on here from time to time without starting bs.

Honestly, it comes off as a lack of respect to me. Some people you just shut your mouth when they talk. Cribby is one of those on these boards.

never understand the 🤡 s that talk crap to you. You give us great insight to the team for free and people can’t just let you voice your opinion's on here from time to time without starting bs.

Honestly, it comes off as a lack of respect to me. Some people you just shut your mouth when they talk. Cribby is one of those on these boards.
I’ve gotten used to it. If you could see some of the pm’s I’ve receiver over the years lol. People are legit crazy but luckily I don’t know them in real life. I seriously doubt they’d talk like that in my face. They could just block me and let it be that but they can’t. I’ve also never shown a mod a pm or asked for any of the loons to be banned.

Advertisement
@PIPO
Lebron James Yes GIF by Uninterrupted
Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

TVD may want to come back next year but we need to target a transfer portal QB and give Emory one more year to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back