Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We are a terrible team man! We’ll take the W but got **** we trash right now! The OC is handcuffing the offense idk if it’s Mario that’s wanting this but **** it’s horrible to see this style of offense after what we saw the first 4 games. Too many predetermined plays and very little vertical looks when given 1v1 looks. We are trying to outsmart people instead of just doing plays that are proven to work in battle. Last weeks gameplan with a freshman QB was better than this crap we just witnessed

Advertisement
Boi the way these games are ending in run TDs bet MARIO excited excited 😭
Yeah he’s going all endgame captain America back to 1954
Marvel Trailer GIF

You mean after we had the lead and the game clock had less time than the play clock and Mario chose not to take a knee? Explain to me how that's not totally Mario's fault
1 Poor decision by Mario but you’re completely absolving Tvd from the build up 3 poor decisions by him

Advertisement
We are a terrible team man! We’ll take the W but got **** we trash right now! The OC is handcuffing the offense idk if it’s Mario that’s wanting this but **** it’s horrible to see this style of offense after what we saw the first 4 games. Too many predetermined plays and very little vertical looks. We are trying to outsmart people instead of just doing plays that are proven to work in battle.
“The OC is handcuffing the offense” lmaooooooo yo what are people watching

Advertisement
winning the game doesn’t make me stupid. Just tells me we have a very neutered fanbase at this point. Hate a conservative Miami, it’s not the team I grew up loving.
No fella, this was a much different scenario, you are acting very dumb. This 42 year season ticket holder is no where near neutered fella, just know how to think rationally.

Advertisement
Had no business winning this game. It looked like we were trying to find ways to lose it like with GT. I’ll take any W though. Happy for Mark Fletcher too. Helluva push from Cohen too. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back