Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Defenses have figured TVD out. It’s pretty simple: Lockdown Restrepo and drop a linebacker or lineman into coverage to confuse him. But I thought this game would be tough, UVA handled UNC on the road, don’t forget that.

Advertisement
No fella, this was a much different scenario, you are acting very dumb. This 42 year season ticket holder is no where near neutered fella, just know how to think rationally.
Yea you’re just old at this point. 😂

If you like what you saw today I don’t know what to tell you.

Defenses have figured TVD out. It’s pretty simple: Lockdown Restrepo and drop a linebacker or lineman into coverage to confuse him. But I thought this game would be tough, UVA handled UNC on the road, don’t forget that.

Yeah. Id really like to see Dawson start using more motion to make presnap reads easier on TVD.

Advertisement
First time I seen us win a game we played bad. That encouraging. Tyler has to get healthy. Or can’t play.

Non team related. Our fanbase sucks. Miserable. Players and recruits know it. It’s a shame.

Advertisement
We are a terrible team man! We’ll take the W but got **** we trash right now! The OC is handcuffing the offense idk if it’s Mario that’s wanting this but **** it’s horrible to see this style of offense after what we saw the first 4 games. Too many predetermined plays and very little vertical looks when given 1v1 looks. We are trying to outsmart people instead of just doing plays that are proven to work in battle. Last weeks gameplan with a freshman QB was better than this crap we just witnessed
Lol if you think that’s on the OC.

Advertisement
And did I say I liked it? Young fella needs to learn how to read. But you can't fix stupid.
I read you went to games for 40 years and you have a bigger vag than Mario. Sad how far this program has fallen from the top of the mountain. Accepting mediocrity from people like you is what got us to the point in the first place.

Your great endzone seats??
Naw I have tickets to a real team tomorrow. My season tickets are in 116 to both hurricanes and dolphins. One cost me $600 the other $3000. I sit first row sometimes with my autistic brother since that is the handicap section. Almost got me though atleast you have been a season ticket holder longer than I have been alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back