Miami Vs UF

Miami is a much better team but there’s just too many factors that will keep this game closer than it should be. It’s a rivalry game and rarely do teams just lay down in these games. It’s in Gainesville so whatever home field advantage is worth will go to the gates. And it’s the first game of the year. You never know who’s going to come out the gates hot or who’s going to struggle. If this game was mid season, in HRS, Miami would be double digit favorites.
this. also, its the game where UF will have all their hope and the reality of their season wouldnt settle in (beating Utah 2 years ago at home and in a dog fight w them last year)

Advertisement
If Cam Ward is who we paid him to be and think he is, then we should probably be a slight favorite. Mertz, on their side, had a really solid year as well before he got hurt. This game being in the swamp is going to be tough. My guess is the line stays where it's at or moves 1 point in either direction.
Mertz was low-key super nice last year. Giving credit where it is due. I made boatloads last year betting on UiF overs.

Cotdam, don’t check in for a few days, and I must’ve missed all the good fireworks. Well, at least I got to read through some of the ones that weren’t deleted and laugh. I don’t care what @SWFLHurricane says - I’m backing him up. That’s just how I roll. They left in droves at halftime, FINAL ANSWER.

Anybody doesn’t like it, they can meet me at the Titanic along with SWFL.

Come get some.

you and him are both stupid. Not only was I there but the mere thought of a home crowd leaving a game at halftime down only 10 against the #1 team in the nation, a state rival, defending champs, and the home team is the #6 team in the nation. You're ******* stupid to think the fans left at halftime.
Get over yourself cheese doodle.. ******* stupid is thinking I care one way or the other.

Get over yourself cheese doodle.. ******* stupid is thinking I care one way or the other.
I mean you do care hence why you commented on the topic. You’re so stupid you don’t even remember what you did two mins ago.

Advertisement
I mean you do care hence why you commented on the topic. You’re so stupid you don’t even remember what you did two mins ago.
I only care because you're ******* up a perfectly good thread by being a *****. re read my first post.. this time slower so maybe you can actually get the point. You're so stupid you can't tell the difference between two minutes and 32 hours. We can keep doing this or you can just go ahead and **** all the way off.

How’s UFs OL looking
I don't know...but their Male Cheerleaders are in a class of their own..
1657729244993.jpg

I only care because you're ******* up a perfectly good thread by being a *****. re read my first post.. this time slower so maybe you can actually get the point. You're so stupid you can't tell the difference between two minutes and 32 hours. We can keep doing this or you can just go ahead and **** all the way off.
So you do care.

Advertisement
Hurricanes should win by double digits easily but home field crowd and first game jitters I expect this to be a dogfight early.

I expect this to turnaround in the 2nd half like AM this year finish out winning by 10. Defense closes that out with under 130 left. Ward takes a knee and Cristobal haters coming out sucking ***** with jokes for a week.

Hurricanes should win by double digits easily but home field crowd and first game jitters I expect this to be a dogfight early.

I expect this to turnaround in the 2nd half like AM this year finish out winning by 10. Defense closes that out with under 130 left. Ward takes a knee and Cristobal haters coming out sucking ***** with jokes for a week.
A 14-10 type half. 31-20 finish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back