Miami Vs UF 8/31 3:30 ABC

Advertisement
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
Relax, I didn’t say we’d lose

Well lets hope the team is completely prepared for this week 1 tilt. have the entire off season to scheme and prepare. get it done and set the tone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In your Moronic mind 3-4 thousand isn't droves, unfortunately it is....and if you think I give af what 95% of the people on CIS think, you'd be mistaken.
Some quick math for you, 4,000/80,000=0.05.
Meaning 95% of the crowd remained. Then take into account that the actual attendance was reported 85,777 that figure drops to under five percent would have supposedly left the stadium.

Even trying to give you the benefit of doubt that your section was one that more people left, that's not leaving in droves.

Advertisement
God****, look at that road record.

What the **** happened here…
Our reluctance to actually invest real money into the program finally caught up to us. Simultaneously, the Southern schools (SEC), along with other programs that give a **** about football, started pumping tons of money into their programs.

The bean counters wanted to invest minimally and change our image to "The Harvard of the South." And Harvard isn't known for its football program.

Advertisement
Some quick math for you, 4,000/80,000=0.05.
Meaning 95% of the crowd remained. Then take into account that the actual attendance was reported 85,777 that figure drops to under five percent would have supposedly left the stadium.

Even trying to give you the benefit of doubt that your section was one that more people left, that's not leaving in droves.
3-4 thousand Gaytors leaving at halftime is droves to me, regardless of entire attendance...that's all that matters to me.

Advertisement
Back