Looking at the roster

frostycane

Junior
****! this team is loaded with talent at the skill positions. We have a legit 5 wr that are very good to great and thats not including any of the freshmen. We should have three legit talents at RB with Duke, Joe, and Gus. Solid TE's

Then you jump over to the DB's and we have a legit 5 cb's that can play and you dont worry too much about a drop off. Four Safeties that can legitimately open field tackle.

We have adequate talent at the QB position, two similar players in Heaps and RW. And loads of talent in KO, BK, MR.

We are thin at LB with the recent losses.

We have plenty of bodies for the OL and DL. That is undoubtedly where the success of this season lies in my mind. If those units are above average we should be really really good this year.

I think this is the make or break year for this staff. I know some are already done, and have valid points for feeling that way. But for me, I think they have earned this next season before we make any legit determinations on the future of this staff, whether or not AGs hand should be forced to change, or heck just shown the door as a whole group.

I see an ACCCG appearance in our future for sure. We're right where we like to be, overlooked and not respected. With a roster full of talent and hunger!

Advertisement
Talent yes, the question remains if they will be put in the right and best position possible to be successful.

Get the **** out of here with this ****.

The only RB who has proven himself on this level is Duke.

The only WR who has proven himself on this level is Dorsett.

Is there talent here? Yes. Are they very good/great? Get the **** outta here.

Advertisement

Enough to win the costal

Stacey Coley disagrees.

1.gif

I get your enthusiasm but you're awfully bullish on our WRs. So far, only Coley has proven to be in that category and that's based on potential and flashes. Dorsett, Waters, Scott are all nice WRs but not more than that at this point. They don't have the consistency to elevate to that next level yet.

I get your enthusiasm but you're awfully bullish on our WRs. So far, only Coley has proven to be in that category and that's based on potential and flashes. Dorsett, Waters, Scott are all nice WRs but not more than that at this point. They don't have the consistency to elevate to that next level yet.

Coley had over 500 yds as a true freshman and was coming on strong at the end of the season, pretty sure he proved he wasn't just a flash in the pan.

Advertisement
You know which freshman ACC WR proved himself in 2013?

Tyler Boyd

*****z are so bored that they've even begun to rag on Stacy Coley...

Lord please give us some football.

Advertisement
Coley had 33 catches for 591 yds and 7tds. Was a good returner and also took a reverse to the house against Pitt. If that's not impressive I'm not sure what to tell you.

442.gif

There's a deep ball.

Last edited:

Coley had over 500 yds as a true freshman and was coming on strong at the end of the season, pretty sure he proved he wasn't just a flash in the pan.

Nice to misrepresent my position and ignore my point. I said Coley is the only one I'd put in that "great" category and while he had a nice freshman year, he's just scratching the surface.

Advertisement
*****z are so bored that they've even begun to rag on Stacy Coley...

Lord please give us some football.

"he can take a screen to the house, a pass to the house, a punt return to the house, but what else can do?"

lmao

Stacey Coley disagrees.

1.gif

He can take a screen to the house. Can he do anything else?

:ibisroflmao:

He can also house kick returns, punt returns, and reverses from the Canes own 30 yard line or so.

That was probably the dumbest post I've read in a while.

Nice to misrepresent my position and ignore my point. I said Coley is the only one I'd put in that "great" category and while he had a nice freshman year, he's just scratching the surface.

Wasn't my intent. My bad.

Stacey Coley disagrees.

1.gif

He can take a screen to the house. Can he do anything else?

:ibisroflmao:

He can also house kick returns, punt returns, and reverses from the Canes own 30 yard line or so.

That was probably the dumbest post I've read in a while.

Most of that guy's posts would rank as "the dumbest in a while."
He's so negative that "half empty," warps into "bone dry."

Advertisement
Back