UF: 0/0
Sav St: 3/16
GT: 3/74
UNC: 3/21
Wake: 2/52
FSU: 2/36
Duke: 2/10
UL: 3/32

My league calculates return yards so I bet he would have been ok including those. And dont forget the rushing yards too.... but I see your point as far as consistency. However the top three were the first few games of the season, where he wasn't being utilized much. He might have single handedly won you a week in that Pitt game, how many wrs do that?

Advertisement
Get the **** out of here with this ****.

The only RB who has proven himself on this level is Duke.

The only WR who has proven himself on this level is Dorsett.

Is there talent here? Yes. Are they very good/great? Get the **** outta here.

You knock Coley for dropping some passes, and endorse Dorsett, but did you somehow miss the Notre Dame game and any deep passes to him?

Of course, nobody is denying how explosive the guy can be. He just needs to assert himself more often. Hurns had over 1k yards receiving in this offense. I'd like to think Coley can do the same.

Get the **** out of here with this ****.

The only RB who has proven himself on this level is Duke.

The only WR who has proven himself on this level is Dorsett.

Is there talent here? Yes. Are they very good/great? Get the **** outta here.

You knock Coley for dropping some passes, and endorse Dorsett, but did you somehow miss the Notre Dame game and any deep passes to him?

Dropsett had a bad game but he had over 800 yards receiving in 2012. By recent Miami standards that constitutes a good season.

Advertisement
If you think Miami has a top 10 WR corps then you're living in a fantasy world.

Name 10 that have a better situation than us? You have a lot to say w/o proving crap.

Louisville, for one.

Coley, Scott, Dorsett, Waters > Parker, Rogers, De La Cruz, Harris

Coley, Scott, Dorsett, Waters, Lewis, Walford < Parker, Rogers, De La Cruz, Harris, Quick, Christian

James quick hasn't proved **** on the field, ton of potential though you are right about that. Might not even play against us either. Parker is the best out of em all but coley, Dorset, and waters and Lewis are superior to Michael lee Harris who has never been consistent at louisville, de la cruz hasn't proved ****. The only argument you got is Eli Rogers. Our depth at tight end is better too.

When was the last time our WRs played well against a good team?

Hurns, Dorsett, Waters have flashed some talent against FSU/UF recently but aside from that our guys can't get any separation.

Advertisement
I don't want to be that guy. I really don't. We have talent on this team that has gone unrealized for a decade straight. Maybe this is the year things click.

When was the last time our WRs played well against a good team?

Hurns, Dorsett, Waters have flashed some talent against FSU/UF recently but aside from that our guys can't get any separation.

The better question is, when is the last time our qb has played well against a good team? We just need to get the ball in their hands, it's really amazing hurns had the season he did last year statistically.

Young gius were playing and asked to be leaders 80 & 4 probably could
Have used a redshirt year. Also they were all hurt for ridiculous games lets see what mature bodies do for them this year.

Advertisement
The depth is there at WR but we haven't seen much in terms of consistent production.

Dorsett: 85 receptions, 1261 yards, 7 TD

Walford: 77 receptions, 1077 yards, 7 TD

Waters: 38 receptions, 633 yards, 7 TD

Coley: 33 receptions, 591 yards, 7 TD

Scott: 39 receptions, 552 yards, 3 TD

Lewis: 15 receptions, 144 yards, 1 TD

These guys have all flashed talent but we haven't seen it on a consistent basis.

This isn't the NFL, that is pretty solid production.

The game has changed but 1700 career receiving yards is 10th all time in Miami history. 2500 is the record. Dorsett has a chance to be top 5 all time.

Advertisement
Back