Rumor Lane Kiffin to Auburn

Advertisement
This isn’t announced anywhere else. This random Starkville sports guy is the only one tweeting this. I mean I always assumed it was lane and lane didn’t even coach last week in their game they got beat so bad but I’ll wait till larger outfits start reporting it as done.

Smart move by a miss st reporter. Throw that out to distract fro Mt he rivalry

If Lane was smart he’d stay away. Put up 3-4 more 9-10 win type seasons at Ole Miss and start to generate that buzz to replace Saban.

bad move imo

money isn't everything, and he's already got PLENTY of it. Expectations will be sky high there, he's going from a nice chill easy life at ole miss to the opposite at auburn. I don't see why he doesn't just continue to build ole miss up like he has been, they could potentially be a power house one day. As unlike as that seems, georgia did it so there's that.

Isn’t he a true freshman?
Regardless, any offensive transfer worth a sh*t depends on you know what. We might as well not even discuss them until we get that OC. Nothing else matters until then, lol. Absolutely no kid on O worth a **** is coming here right now until we get a name in here with a good rep. Our offensive reputation is 6 ft deep right now and rightfully so.
Yeah Im pretty sure Kev recruited him to Ole Miss. That’s why I said

Advertisement
This isn’t announced anywhere else. This random Starkville sports guy is the only one tweeting this. I mean I always assumed it was lane and lane didn’t even coach last week in their game they got beat so bad but I’ll wait till larger outfits start reporting it as done.
Well I did see this

Advertisement
Advertisement
bad move imo

money isn't everything, and he's already got PLENTY of it. Expectations will be sky high there, he's going from a nice chill easy life at ole miss to the opposite at auburn. I don't see why he doesn't just continue to build ole miss up like he has been, they could potentially be a power house one day. As unlike as that seems, georgia did it so there's that.
I mentioned it earlier or elsewhere but I reallllly think he should've waited for a good job outside of the SEC. Not because I think the SEC is sooooo tough but because of the expectations you mentioned and the much higher risk of this going horribly wrong for him there versus somewhere else.

Norvell's seat has cooled and I don't think Chip Kelly is going anywhere but I thought those two style of places would be the better type of fits. Even a Pedo State job would be wayyyy better for him imo. If this goes south at allllll in Alabamy he's going to be a beyond easy type of personality for those hilljacks and deludinoids to instantly want to crucify.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back