Coaching Is It Time?

Advertisement
It's time. Coach search is my favorite time being a Cane fan. CIS is never better.
It's a triannual tradition!
oregon-trail-4.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
No they need to see 3 more years of Mario going 7-5 or 8-4 with two unexplainable losses first
We just need more of “his guys”, despite bringing in close to 30 transfers the last two years and 35 ish high schoolers between the ‘22 and ‘23 classes. The roster excuse is just that, an excuse for MariBro slurpers. After the ‘24 cycle and portal, the roster is more than flipped. He’ll have cycled through 100 ish new guys during his tenure here, one’s that he and EvalZo “hand-picked”.

2024 has zero excuses to not win 10 games really, but I’ll be somewhat lenient and say 9-3 or absolute failure.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal is the worst gameday coach I've ever seen. The guy NEEDS to hit on recruiting and the portal, hire the perfect coordinators, and hire a gameday manager that tells him, "Hey **** head, take a timeout here". "Hey meat head, take a knee". "Hey **** for brains, those are called moobs not pecs, you might want to sign up for JHallCanes workout". The guy literally sucks. This is how bad Mario sucks as a gameday coach. If you go back to the gameday thread of Miami vs GT, there are about 30 posters calling for him to take a knee (I'm one of them), and we don't know absolutely **** about football.

We haven’t even begun discussing the probability this disturbing recruiting class undergoes several de-commitments should we finish 6-6 or 7-5 while being boatraced against FSU and Louisville…or that we have to spend more money to keep them, thus impacting our spending potential in the portal or with new high-school targets…and then the ‘25 class (like ‘24) will want to see results before buying Mario’s spew.

Better not get embarrassed on national television…again.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal is the worst gameday coach I've ever seen. The guy NEEDS to hit on recruiting and the portal, hire the perfect coordinators, and hire a gameday manager that tells him, "Hey **** head, take a timeout here". "Hey meat head, take a knee". "Hey **** for brains, those are called moobs not pecs, you might want to sign up for JHallCanes workout". The guy literally sucks. This is how bad Mario sucks as a gameday coach. If you go back to the gameday thread of Miami vs GT, there are about 30 posters calling for him to take a knee (I'm one of them), and we don't know absolutely **** about football.
lookalexitthebro.png

If we lose out and then lose to UF week 1 in 2024, yeah…I think he’ll be a dead man walking in just year 3.

But no amount of noise and toxicity will speed up his timeline. He’s getting four years, and the start of a fifth.
2025 will be make or break year. It could be a magical or a VERY bad year. If we lose to UF and ND at home then FSU it could get ugly.

Saturday
Sep. 13
USF Bulls Football ScheduleUSF Bulls Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 20
Florida Football ScheduleFlorida Gators Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANotre Dame Fighting Irish Football ScheduleNotre Dame Fighting Irish Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAFlorida State Football Scheduleat Florida State Seminoles Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBALouisville Cardinals Football ScheduleLouisville Cardinals Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANC State Wolfpack Football ScheduleNC State Wolfpack Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAStanford Cardinal Football ScheduleStanford Cardinal Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBASyracuse Orange Football ScheduleSyracuse Orange Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAPitt Panthers Football Scheduleat Pitt Panthers Acrisure Stadium, Pittsburgh, PATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBASMU Football Scheduleat SMU Mustangs Gerald J. Ford Stadium, Dallas, TXTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAVirginia Tech Hokies Football Scheduleat Virginia Tech Hokies Lane Stadium, Blacksburg, VATime TBA ETTV TBA

We just need more of “his guys”, despite bringing in close to 30 transfers the last two years and 35 ish high schoolers between the ‘22 and ‘23 classes. The roster excuse is just that, an excuse for MariBro slurpers. After the ‘24 cycle and portal, the roster is more than flipped. He’ll have cycled through 100 ish new guys during his tenure here, one’s that he and EvalZo “hand-picked”.

2024 has zero excuses to not win 10 games really, but I’ll be somewhat lenient and say 9-3 or absolute failure.
This. Next year is nut up or shut up. I left ATL cussing out Manny slurpers. Hopefully I don’t leave Gainesville doing the same

Advertisement
Back