Coaching Is It Time?

Advertisement
And probably no harm in checking what the going rate is to fly a banner these days.
Also, the font needs to be masculine. No feminine namby pamby skinny Calibri or other gheyness.

We are talking FYZICAL boldface Times New Roman.

We need to send a god **** message here! Can't do that with no Helvetica Light bull****.

Advertisement
Those legendary men who pulled this off have for most part given in to indifference. Its over unless someone else takes the charge for most part.
This is correct. But, as a much maligned "Banner Boy", I also think it is too early to do anything. I will never attack a 20 year old player for playing like garbage-they are trying even if they stink. I will voice my opinion but banners are for pushing the administration to take action-and to be funny on a national stage. If we "improve" to 6-6 this season, I will let the Mario fanboys know that we most likely hired a career .500 corch. But, he will not get fired until at least year 5 and by then we may "improve" to an 8-4 team which will be football purgatory and the AD may well be satisfied with that........................I have resigned myself to accept the fact that I will never see my college football team win another NC. In fact, I suspect we will not make the greatly expanded playoffs in my lifetime...................I am sad. But, I am beaten down. But, I lived the glory days and for that I am appreciative.

Advertisement
To at least warm up the engines?

View attachment 264707
1699374002571.gif

Advertisement
I truly hope this is a joke and/or fan anger boiling over on a message board. If not, at some point we will actually have to hire someone and stick with them for enough time to let them accomplish something. Mario is the best recruiter we’ve had here in the past 20 years. What impactful kid is going to want to come here if fans are already flying planes in the middle of year 2?
If I showed you a list of impactful kids that we got in 96 & 97 (under sanctions no less while flying a banner) during much more difficult times you'd be stunned.

I'M sure it's no good for recruiting. He's been here for 1 yr and half. U all wanted MARIO for yrs. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I'M LAUGHING MY **** OFF. WHAT A SOAP OPERA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back