Coaching Is It Time?

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal is the worst gameday coach I've ever seen. The guy NEEDS to hit on recruiting and the portal, hire the perfect coordinators, and hire a gameday manager that tells him, "Hey **** head, take a timeout here". "Hey meat head, take a knee". "Hey **** for brains, those are called moobs not pecs, you might want to sign up for JHallCanes workout". The guy literally sucks. This is how bad Mario sucks as a gameday coach. If you go back to the gameday thread of Miami vs GT, there are about 30 posters calling for him to take a knee (I'm one of them), and we don't know absolutely **** about football.

The Headset guy would do a better job on gameday..

It honestly don't matter if they flew a million banners right now. No way in ****, are we eating that buyout. He's safe for now.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter, Mario signed a 10 year contract and they paid a ton of money to just get him here. Mario will be this school football coach at bare minimum another 4 years after this season. Mario has all the power right now.

2025 will be make or break year. It could be a magical or a VERY bad year. If we lose to UF and ND at home then FSU it could get ugly.

Saturday
Sep. 13
USF Bulls Football ScheduleUSF Bulls Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 20
Florida Football ScheduleFlorida Gators Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANotre Dame Fighting Irish Football ScheduleNotre Dame Fighting Irish Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAFlorida State Football Scheduleat Florida State Seminoles Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBALouisville Cardinals Football ScheduleLouisville Cardinals Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBANC State Wolfpack Football ScheduleNC State Wolfpack Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAStanford Cardinal Football ScheduleStanford Cardinal Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBASyracuse Orange Football ScheduleSyracuse Orange Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAPitt Panthers Football Scheduleat Pitt Panthers Acrisure Stadium, Pittsburgh, PATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBASMU Football Scheduleat SMU Mustangs Gerald J. Ford Stadium, Dallas, TXTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAVirginia Tech Hokies Football Scheduleat Virginia Tech Hokies Lane Stadium, Blacksburg, VATime TBA ETTV TBA
hoLY **** I DON'T SEE A WIN ON THERE..SRSLY

Also, the font needs to be masculine. No feminine namby pamby skinny Calibri or other gheyness.

We are talking FYZICAL boldface Times New Roman.

We need to send a god **** message here! Can't do that with no Helvetica Light bull****.
COPPERPLATE GOTHIC AND/OR COMIC SANS

Advertisement
It doesn't matter, Mario signed a 10 year contract and they paid a ton of money to just get him here. Mario will be this school football coach at bare minimum another 4 years after this season. Mario has all the power right now.
giphy (1) (2).gif

I'M sure it's no good for recruiting. He's been here for 1 yr and half. U all wanted MARIO for yrs. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I'M LAUGHING MY **** OFF. WHAT A SOAP OPERA.
How Hydro does anything is how Hydro does everything.

Advertisement
No, give the man his time to correct it. After all he is a cane at heart and turned down bigger offers and left an elite job to come home.

Canes play UF week 1 next season… we lose that? Yeah let’s get the engines going
If we lose that?????

If??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back