Henderson, Porter & Linder to Hold Press Conference Monday

Advertisement
Not that we didn't have an idea, Michael Casagrande confirms they're staying:

[tweet]290670921134526464[/tweet]

Update 11:01 p.m. Sunday: Though all were considered longshots to leave, a source within the Miami football program confirmed all three players will not declare for the NFL draft.

Advertisement

Update 11:01 p.m. Sunday: Though all were considered longshots to leave, a source within the Miami football program confirmed all three players will not declare for the NFL draft.

Dammit bro, you beat me to all of the Twitter scoops.

/envy

Update 11:01 p.m. Sunday: Though all were considered long shots to leave, a source within the Miami football program confirmed all three players will not declare for the NFL draft.
Seantrel Henderson, Curtis Porter and Brandon Linder have an 11 a.m. Monday news conference to announce their decisions regarding the NFL draft.
-----
CORAL GABLES — With the deadline to declare looming, three Miami football players will have a decision by Monday morning.
Offensive linemen Seantrel Henderson and Brandon Linder along with defensive lineman Curtis Porter will announce whether or not they plan to enter the NFL draft at an 11 a.m. Monday news conference.
Ads by Google

Advertisement

/envy

LOL

I got my browser on the left side of my monitor & tweetdeck on the right.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ****... not to derail the thread but I need one of those TweetDeck thingys. **** you Windows.

LMFAO @ Gary Ferman on his board right now. He's been saying all week how he thinks these guys may be gone and now he's trying to cover his ***, citing privacy concerns. I like this Casagrande fella.

LMFAO @ Gary Ferman on his board right now. He's been saying all week how he thinks these guys may be gone and now he's trying to cover his ***, citing privacy concerns. I like this Casagrande fella.

Heads he wins, tails you lose. Canes information, Ferman style

Advertisement
Update 11:01 p.m. Sunday: Though all were considered long shots to leave, a source within the Miami football program confirmed all three players will not declare for the NFL draft.
Seantrel Henderson, Curtis Porter and Brandon Linder have an 11 a.m. Monday news conference to announce their decisions regarding the NFL draft.
-----
CORAL GABLES — With the deadline to declare looming, three Miami football players will have a decision by Monday morning.
Offensive linemen Seantrel Henderson and Brandon Linder along with defensive lineman Curtis Porter will announce whether or not they plan to enter the NFL draft at an 11 a.m. Monday news conference.
Ads by Google

Move along, move along, there's nothing to see here....

One of his biggest problems is his need to think he is legit with sources. He has NONE. He should have said in his opinion, because that is all he did when he made that statement.

Advertisement
A press conference to announce three top players are staying and showing unity after what happened last season is a decision a Boss makes.

We skatin.

yep. aint not **** way AG and co let these mofos get in front of the media to announce that they are leaving. we got this **** mane

/envy

LOL

I got my browser on the left side of my monitor & tweetdeck on the right.

1.jpg

Are they hiring at wherever it is you work???

Advertisement
Back