Henderson, Porter & Linder to Hold Press Conference Monday

View as article
Advertisement
As UM fans we've been conditioned to expect the worst in recent years thanks to years of incompetent and lazy coaching. I have no doubt that Golden is the mastermind behind this press conference to generate some positive press ahead of NSD and the NOA. Just another example of how Golden is changing things for the better.

not sure late rounders are we want to move fwd anyway....yes Porter is a loss but is he really?? Has HE EVER taken over a game like sapp or jerome or Vince..ever have multiple sacks NO...I still think we need to purge guys that are well okay and fill voids...Linder will be hardest to replace, henderson is a gifted athlete but again you never hear his name for killing someone or making a huge play...if they stay great if they go I wish em well...we need animals on both sides of the ball,,,

Henderson played very well toward the end of the year. Linder is a very good OG. Porter is our best DT.

That post is crazy

Advertisement
not sure late rounders are we want to move fwd anyway....yes Porter is a loss but is he really?? Has HE EVER taken over a game like sapp or jerome or Vince..ever have multiple sacks NO...I still think we need to purge guys that are well okay and fill voids...Linder will be hardest to replace, henderson is a gifted athlete but again you never hear his name for killing someone or making a huge play...if they stay great if they go I wish em well...we need animals on both sides of the ball,,,

Henderson played very well toward the end of the year. Linder is a very good OG. Porter is our best DT.

That post is crazy

This team is desperate for senior leadership, especially on the lines.

All three are vital to this team.

i remember marks sanchez holding a press conference announcing he was leaving early. and pete carroll crashing the PC and saying he had advised sanchez not to leave early bc of the less than stellar success in the NFL of college QBs coming out early. he was wrong to have done that in front of the media, but ultimately he seems to have been right.

i cannot imagine these guys leaving early.

Sanchez was the fifth pick in the draft and just signed a huge contract extension last off season. He may suck but it was a good decision.

Advertisement
Did anyone see Jermaine Johnson's tweet about the Shannon recruits upset about playing time? It said dudes were looking to take off. Could this be a part of it?

Did anyone see Jermaine Johnson's tweet about the Shannon recruits upset about playing time? It said dudes were looking to take off. Could this be a part of it?

yea, because Seantrel, Linder and Porter didn't see the field enough. Probably right

Advertisement
As UM fans we've been conditioned to expect the worst in recent years thanks to years of incompetent and lazy coaching. I have no doubt that Golden is the mastermind behind this press conference to generate some positive press ahead of NSD and the NOA. Just another example of how Golden is changing things for the better.

Exactly.
Golden knows what was coming with this NOA, and he's trying to minimize some of that media frenzy that will ensue these next few weeks.
Having 3 upperclassmen stand up there and discuss why they are sticking around, throwing alot of love at the school, football program, coaches
and teammates is nothing but a good thing.
At the minimum, they can put this PC on their official web-site and use it for propaganda purposes with the recruits.
Granted, it wouldn't surprise me if some if not all of the local soFla media doochbags scoff and laugh at this PC and attempt
to hijack it by asking questions about the NOA, but we should not care if it ****es them off, as this is not for
them...it is for the consumption of the recruits.
Golden is going over their heads and reaching out to recruits and fans.
We should applaud and support his work, and not attempt to be jerks like the local
traitors.

Advertisement

Exactly.
Golden knows what was coming with this NOA, and he's trying to minimize some of that media frenzy that will ensue these next few weeks.
Having 3 upperclassmen stand up there and discuss why they are sticking around, throwing alot of love at the school, football program, coaches
At the minimum, they can put this PC on their official web-site and use it for propaganda purposes with the recruits.
Granted, it wouldn't surprise me if some if not all of the local soFla media doochbags scoff and laugh at this PC and attempt
to hijack it by asking questions about the NOA, but we should not care if it ****es them off, as this is not for
We should applaud and support his work, and not attempt to be jerks like the local
traitors.

Jesus christ, I hope we're all right on this.

Exactly.
traitors.

Excellence in execution.

Talked to my friend on the team yesterday and he told me Linder is staying (the only one I asked about because I knew they were close), so I would imagine they are all staying.

Advertisement
Back