2023 Harbor signs NIL deal with champs sports-commits to USCe.

He’s made it quite clear that one of his goals, the Olympics. USCe has a solid T&F program, & one of their selling points well b4 UO came on scene was preparing him to be successful at both levels. UO came late, but at the end, he said he stuck w/ the comfort level that was built over time. Good for him, & I’ll be peeping him. He’s intriguing for sure.
Probably helps that USCe has always been known for their sprints where Oregon, though having world-class facilities, was always more of a distance school.

Advertisement
I tuned into the SC/UNC game and saw Harbor getting some snaps at WR.

I knew he wanted to play WR, but I didn’t realize someone would actually let him do it. This guy is stif as **** and doesn’t look natural at all.
This one had bust written all over it. His best bet was te or somewhere on the front 7 but he wouldn’t want to add weight

Advertisement
This one had bust written all over it. His best bet was te or somewhere on the front 7 but he wouldn’t want to add weight
Doubt they will be able to keep his weight down, he was already at like 240 in summer.. lol.. He gonna have to come home soon..

Advertisement

I knew he wanted to play WR, but I didn’t realize someone would actually let him do it. This guy is stif as **** and doesn’t look natural at all.
He’s a pass rusher that doesn’t want to pass rush, that’s the problem.

His size & speed would make him a potential 1st round draft pick as a DE.

At WR it’s gonna take him a few years before he learns the nuances of the position before he can effectively use his speed to his advantage. Because believe it or not, playing WR at this level is lot more difficult than just running fast in a straight line.

I assume they'll let him play WR this year then have a discussion about moving positions when he proves that he can't do it at the P5 level.

Wastes a year of his development, but that's what it took to get him in the building.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back