Coaching Gus vs. Lashlee tonight

Travis Williams killin it down there or this game a one off?

He’s actually done a good job and I’ve been impressed with his work from last year to this year. He’s a good up and coming DC. If Heupel had him as DC they would have killed it. He’s the first DC UCF has had since Gene Chizik that has legit made a difference. Young impressive dude , and the players love him

Advertisement
This is what some of ya’ll been Jonesing for, huh? Who ya’ll be reminiscing down nostalgia lane?

But let me guess; it was an exciting 19 points, amiright??
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.57.41 AM-1.png

Wasn't the tempo, it was the gamble in red zone when the score was 13-24. Tempo got them down the field in a hurry but gambling cost them this game. Momentum swung immediately after that and floodgates opened
I agree with what you’re saying but the other side is that because of the offense he runs with the excess tempo is that he thinks he can just get away with things and that he will just score next time as he will have more possessions to do what he wants.

He’s still wearing down his own D and like you said, he should take the points when they are there.

Advertisement
I agree with what you’re saying but the other side is that because of the offense he runs with the excess tempo is that he thinks he can just get away with things and that he will just score next time as he will have more possessions to do what he wants.

He’s still wearing down his own D and like you said, he should take the points when they are there.
Funny I tried to explain the merits of limiting the exposure of a ****** defense to @TheProf but he couldn't grasp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back