Coaching Gus vs. Lashlee tonight

Advertisement
I think I know someone on this board that lives on Nostalgia LN.
Awkward The Office GIF

Shaq No GIF

I love reading/watching you guys nervously type about other coaches.

Hehe, I told you guys, Kirby Smart is a corch, am I right, guys, am I right? Those are Richt players. Ha. Georgia Tears!!!

IDGAF what Lashlee does at SMU, he put together the best overall offense we've had in decades. He had his faults, no doubt, but it wasn't the grab-bag BS we've tried these first 4 games.

Advertisement
Our offense has been so bad under Mario that it makes people miss having a competent coordinator that had faults. He wasn't elite, but at least he didn't give us the crap Mario and company have.
He sucked outside of a 6 game stretch at the end of his 2nd year here and you guys act like we had some juggernaut offense. We got blown the **** out by any team with a pulse.

Hehe, I told you guys, Kirby Smart is a corch, am I right, guys, am I right? Those are Richt players. Ha. Georgia Tears!!!

IDGAF what Lashlee does at SMU, he put together the best overall offense we've had in decades. He had his faults, no doubt, but it wasn't the grab-bag BS we've tried these first 4 games.
The thing is its not even about Rhett, its about the style of offense that fits Miami. Rhett was mediocre but it fit well so we put up good enough numbers to win most games

Advertisement
Lashlee wants to run the ball. He only went air raid last year cause he had to

"Last year"? LOL, He only ran Inside Zone the entire time He was here. And anytime you pointed it out, some poster responded with you can't run Outside Zone from spread LOL...even though Chip Kelly was posting a bazillion yds. rushing from the spread every year at Oregon LOL.

Advertisement
typical Lashlee. Alot of yards minimal points and terrible 3rd down percentages. But this board loves that guy ever since he left. They forget how much they were booing and cussing him out last couple seasons..
Compared to Dan Enos, he's great. He's not perfect, but he's still the best OC we've had in years. That's sad, but it's true.

People too busy trying to be funny to understand that. Lashlee def had issues there is no disputing that. However, passing game wise he was lightyears ahead of Gattis and played to that strength. So it's not so much that Lashlee is amazing or he'd be everyone's first choice. It's that comparing what we have now, I'd take Lashlee back. Especially, considering Mario/Mirabel coaching the O-line

People too busy trying to be funny to understand that. Lashlee def had issues there is no disputing that. However, passing game wise he was lightyears ahead of Gattis and played to that strength. So it's not so much that Lashlee is amazing or he'd be everyone's first choice. It's that comparing what we have now, I'd take Lashlee back. Especially, considering Mario/Mirabel coaching the O-line
The only difference in production is last year we hit on the schemed open plays. So far this year we have not. Whether it’s a dropped ball or a bad throw or whatever. Both guys schemed plays open with Lashlee we hit on them and so far with Gattis we have not. Hopefully that changes and soon.

Advertisement
I love how this thread has turned out...

Starts out with..."Lashlee could have us scoring in bunches, our offense is now ****ed w/o him"

Ends with..."It's not about the OC, it's the style of offense"

LMAO

Board is loaded with instant gratification clowns, who literally have no clue what they're talking about.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back