Coaching Gus vs. Lashlee tonight

Advertisement
The thing is its not even about Rhett, its about the style of offense that fits Miami. Rhett was mediocre but it fit well so we put up good enough numbers to win most games
Win most games vs mediocre opponents*.

I love how this thread has turned out...

Starts out with..."Lashlee could have us scoring in bunches, our offense is now ****ed w/o him"

Ends with..."It's not about the OC is they style of offense"

LMAO

Board is loaded with instant gratification clowns, who literally have no clue what they're talking about.
I’ve been consistent with my stand lol been calling rhett mediocre been sayin what we have now wont fit Miami.

Advertisement
Yet we still never won it and got embarrassed vs football schools.
I remember the offense getting completely embarrassed by bama and clemson, we could’ve had bill walsh and still got embarrassed by them lol. But im not here to defend rhett he’s just the guy that got hired lol thats just the surface of my overall point

Advertisement
People too busy trying to be funny to understand that. Lashlee def had issues there is no disputing that. However, passing game wise he was lightyears ahead of Gattis and played to that strength. So it's not so much that Lashlee is amazing or he'd be everyone's first choice. It's that comparing what we have now, I'd take Lashlee back. Especially, considering Mario/Mirabel coaching the O-line
Yep, but some people are going to sit here and create strawman arguments acting like people are calling Lashlee elite or that we are acting like we think we were an unstoppable force under Lashlee.

I never called the guy elite, maybe others have. I never said our offense was a juggernaut. Maybe others have, but I haven't. I'd still take his offense any day over what we have now. Our offense is so dated and will never work here unless our roster is stacked with 5 star talent throughout the two deep.

Lashlee with his faults is a significant improvement over what we have now. I'm not sure how anyone can look at what we've shown the first 4 games of the year and act like our offense hasn't taken tremendous steps back, and it isn't because of who we lost on the roster.

He sucked outside of a 6 game stretch at the end of his 2nd year here and you guys act like we had some juggernaut offense. We got blown the **** out by any team with a pulse.
Now we're getting blown out by teams without a pulse too!

Yep, but some people are going to sit here and create strawman arguments acting like people are calling Lashlee elite or that we are acting like we think we were an unstoppable force under Lashlee.

I never called the guy elite, maybe others have. I never said our offense was a juggernaut. Maybe others have, but I haven't. I'd still take his offense any day over what we have now. Our offense is so dated and will never work here unless our roster is stacked with 5 star talent throughout the two deep.

Lashlee with his faults is a significant improvement over what we have now. I'm not sure how anyone can look at what we've shown the first 4 games of the year and act like our offense hasn't taken tremendous steps back, and it isn't because of who we lost on the roster.
This is stupid but not surprising considering the source.

Advertisement
This is stupid but not surprising considering the source.
And it isn't surprising you once again resort to throwing insults around yet still don't offer up any counter argument. You've done this 99% of our interactions.

The one time you didn't was funny, though. Saying if your offense is the strength of your team you should slow it down and have less possessions lmao.

And it isn't surprising you once again resort to throwing insults around yet still don't offer up any counter argument. You've done this 99% of our interactions.

The one time you didn't was funny, though. Saying if your offense is the strength of your team you should slow it down and have less possessions lmao.
Not an insult you just don't have the ability to comprehend how football works. I agree it is funny.

Advertisement
Not an insult you just don't have the ability to comprehend how football works. I agree it is funny.
And another very typical response from you. At least you're consistent. I'd love for you to one time explain how football works and why you disagree with anything I say, but literally every time you've just resorted to saying something about how me(and others) don't understand football, the closest we've ever been to football is the TV screen, yada yada. If you know so much, break it down for us. I'm willing to learn.

And another very typical response from you. At least you're consistent. I'd love for you to one time explain how football works and why you disagree with anything I say, but literally every time you've just resorted to saying something about how me(and others) don't understand football, the closest we've ever been to football is the TV screen, yada yada. If you know so much, break it down for us. I'm willing to learn.
Should have started with that. I'll set up a training session sometime this afternoon.

Advertisement
Back