Golden On ESPN

how does that ******* go on TV and pretend to be a football coach? takes a lot of ******* nerve to go on national TV and pull off that fraud. especially when you know that he knows that the interviewers know that he is straight garbage and are likely mocking him off camera

I was able to make it through about 37 seconds before I had to turn that boob off.

Advertisement
how does that ******* go on TV and pretend to be a football coach? takes a lot of ******* nerve to go on national TV and pull off that fraud. especially when you know that he knows that the interviewers know that he is straight garbage and are likely mocking him off camera

Probably the same way you go on message boards and pretend to be a knowledgeable football fan.

Anyone who believes losing your best player has big a influence on your teams success doesn't know a thing?

492.gif

Relatively speaking in context of the outcomes of the remaining games?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Are you attempting to insinuate that simply adding Duke to our lineup means we magically beat Louisville in that last game?

Unless Duke can play defense, or at least coordinate a defense.....the result would have been similar.

I mean, it would have been hella nice to have Duke and his 6.3 y/a. Would have done wonders for our O. Maybe sustain a few drives longer, let the defense rest up.

Would of helped if he had a big punt return and flip the field position.

Would have been nice.

A couple of sustained drives and a punt return would not even have come close to curtailing the *** whooping that Bridgewater put on Onfrio's God forsaken excuse for a defense.

Unless you can convince me Duke would have taken Onfrio's job....I simply can't buy your argument. At least not from a material standpoint in relation to the impact on the final score.

I'm in no way knocking Duke....I'm simply saying that even if you inserted Marcus Allen into last year's team...that defense is still an abomination and keeps us from beating any team with a pulse.

If it has to be explained in detail how a player like DJ has an affect on a game, I can't help you.

no sense in continuing.

Can't wait for Sep 1st.

Go Canes

If it has to be explained in detail how a coach like Onfrio has an affect on a game, I can't help you

no sense in continuing.

Can't wait til both ******** get fired.

Go Canes

Relatively speaking in context of the outcomes of the remaining games?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Are you attempting to insinuate that simply adding Duke to our lineup means we magically beat Louisville in that last game?

Unless Duke can play defense, or at least coordinate a defense.....the result would have been similar.

I mean, it would have been hella nice to have Duke and his 6.3 y/a. Would have done wonders for our O. Maybe sustain a few drives longer, let the defense rest up.

Would of helped if he had a big punt return and flip the field position.

Would have been nice.

A couple of sustained drives and a punt return would not even have come close to curtailing the *** whooping that Bridgewater put on Onfrio's God forsaken excuse for a defense.

Unless you can convince me Duke would have taken Onfrio's job....I simply can't buy your argument. At least not from a material standpoint in relation to the impact on the final score.

I'm in no way knocking Duke....I'm simply saying that even if you inserted Marcus Allen into last year's team...that defense is still an abomination and keeps us from beating any team with a pulse.

If it has to be explained in detail how a player like DJ has an affect on a game, I can't help you.

no sense in continuing.

Can't wait for Sep 1st.

Go Canes

If it has to be explained in detail how a coach like Onfrio has an affect on a game, I can't help you

no sense in continuing.

Can't wait til both ******** get fired.

Go Canes

288.gif

Advertisement
Back