Golden On ESPN

Advertisement
Did he walk out holding his old fat pants for the world to see how much weight he's lost?

Why the F do some of you even bother being "fans", I mean seriously all you do is bytch and moan.
It's great exposure for the program.
Cheer the **** up.

Amen - bunch of negative nellies whose lives are miserable and hide behind the "we are realists" chant - take a hike!

Advertisement
And they will ***** until there is a period of time where there is an overwhelming amount of positive developments because well you know there have been an overwhelming amount of negative developments for over a decade.

People will be unhappy until they see something worth being happy about. Yes its the off season but the topic of conversation is nonetheless UM football which is generally a negative topic.

Surprise...people discussing a negative topic will be negative.

You mean like a run on top talent for the 15' & 16' classes? Give me a ******* break.

Advertisement
We were undefeated until our best player got hurt and missed the rest of the season while only a year over a NCAA investigation. I think most want to be optimistic rather than focusing on the past.

We were undefeated until our best player got hurt and missed the rest of the season while only a year over a NCAA investigation. I think most want to be optimistic rather than focusing on the past.

Duke has nothing to do with our defense

Going into last season there was 1 player we knew we could not lose and still be successful. We lost that player mid season.

Anyone who believes that **** either doesn't know a thing about football or didn't watch a single Canes game last year.

We were undefeated because we played St Brendans 7 times. The line above is the typical crap that Golden spews in his perpetual line of excuses.

Sedano or one of these kiss asses needs to hammer him with real questions about the defense, or lack thereof. These softball tossing interviews are nothing more than glorified cheerleading sessions that the Don Bailey Jr disciples on this board love to eat up.

Over/under on number of times I get called a mope now....

Advertisement
Anyone who believes losing your best player has big a influence on your teams success doesn't know a thing?

492.gif

Anyone who believes that **** either doesn't know a thing about football or didn't watch a single Canes game last year.

We were undefeated because we played St Brendans 7 times. The line above is the typical crap that Golden spews in his perpetual line of excuses.

Sedano or one of these kiss asses needs to hammer him with real questions about the defense, or lack thereof. These softball tossing interviews are nothing more than glorified cheerleading sessions that the Don Bailey Jr disciples on this board love to eat up.

Over/under on number of times I get called a mope now....

I see a lot of posters who are against Golden say he makes all these excuses. Help me out here because after the FSU game he said there wasn't an excuse. When questioned about the defense he said it's "all on me". So is Golden really making excuses?

Advertisement
Anyone who believes losing your best player has big a influence on your teams success doesn't know a thing?

492.gif

Relatively speaking in context of the outcomes of the remaining games?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Are you attempting to insinuate that simply adding Duke to our lineup means we magically beat Louisville in that last game?

Unless Duke can play defense, or at least coordinate a defense.....the result would have been similar.

Going into last season there was 1 player we knew we could not lose and still be successful. We lost that player mid season.

Duke wasn't the one that allowed Dook to rush for 300 yards against us.

He wasn't the one that couldn't stop VT when we needed to.

He wasn't the one that was baffled by Louisville's "amoeba" front and allowed Bridgewater to throw for a career single-game passing yard record.

Having Duke may have made those games look less pathetic, but we still would have lost to those teams.

492.gif

Relatively speaking in context of the outcomes of the remaining games?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Are you attempting to insinuate that simply adding Duke to our lineup means we magically beat Louisville in that last game?

Unless Duke can play defense, or at least coordinate a defense.....the result would have been similar.

I mean, it would have been hella nice to have Duke and his 6.3 y/a. Would have done wonders for our O. Maybe sustain a few drives longer, let the defense rest up.

Would of helped if he had a big punt return and flip the field position.

Would have been nice.

Advertisement
Back