Golden banner

Advertisement
Am I the only one that thinks it would get the players pumped by showing them we appreciate them standing with us too. Some of these kids came when it looked like we were screwed.

Drop "crew" add "team".

So to recap:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team
We Stand With the U

Both of these fit:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #WeStandWiththeU

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead

Let's go with the second one.

We stood with the U when it was tough. We're still standing, but that ****'s about to get easy.

With it being this season's motto, and with it ringing truer and more loudly on this day than ever, let's go #FullSpeedAhead, baby!

Am I the only one that thinks it would get the players pumped by showing them we appreciate them standing with us too. Some of these kids came when it looked like we were screwed.

Drop "crew" add "team".

So to recap:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team
We Stand With the U

Both of these fit:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #WeStandWiththeU

Let's go with the second one.

We stood with the U when it was tough. We're still standing, but that ****'s about to get easy.

With it being this season's motto, and with it ringing truer and more loudly on this day than ever, let's go #FullSpeedAhead, baby!

I like the second one, looks forward...moving on.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hits on everything....Coach, Team, and moving forward.

I still think we can raise enough to do two of these and I'm still in love with my idea for the second which is the non classy version of

NCAA kiss my U. #gocanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just Curious when are we planning on doing this where coach and team can see it? Cane Walk? While they warm up before the game?

Advertisement
Back