Golden banner

Golden stood by us, but the players took just as big of a risk if not more. They need some love too

Advertisement
Someone has to nut up and take the point on this.

I think it should be DMoney or one of his merry men/women. We'll donate for the cost of the sign/banner and he puts the CanesInsight tag on it. Not so much advertising as a "thanks, from us to you" type deal.

/But it would be advertising.

My small printing shop specializes in printing banners for college students on a budget. What we have here is a common case that we could turn around in less than 24 hours.

Advertisement
I just called for a quote. Will get a call back hopefully this afternoon.

Advertisement
Lu - do you want to set up an account that we all can contribute to?

I just called for a quote. Will get a call back hopefully this afternoon.

I prefer to figure out if we can actually make it happen first - as opposed to collecting $ immediately. I'm going off the fly here, so if anyone has a specific number or company that can make this happen, shoot me a #/name or whatever.

Setting up an email account and getting people to chip in should be relatively easy. Plus, if it costs what I imagine it does, some of us can always front the majority of the money before people chip in.

I think this is a good look and gets across the "family" thing we always talk about re: the Canes family.

Start thinking of suggestions of what exactly would be on the banner. 45 characters including spaces.

"Coach Golden, thank U for standing with us."

or

"Thank U for standing with us, Coach Golden."

43 characters each.

Last edited:
Im with it send info or make thread with prices....can we just make one of those donation sites or payable to a paypal ?

Advertisement
We'll setup a paypal account tonight once D$ gets home. He has access to the generic email account we'll use. I've talked to the aerial advertiser already.

45 characters - 1 hour, but would need to be before 11AM, so 10AM to 11AM. No flying over 1 hour before game or during game. Something like this fits:

We #StandWithTheU. Thanks, Al Golden & Crew.

*Actually, didn't realize that rhymed. Unintentional. Just give suggestions, vote on it and we'll figure it out.

My small printing shop specializes in printing banners for college students on a budget. What we have here is a common case that we could turn around in less than 24 hours.

PM me, I'm trying to get this going and have been working on pricing.

Advertisement
We'll setup a paypal account tonight once D$ gets home. He has access to the generic email account we'll use. I've talked to the aerial advertiser already.

45 characters - 1 hour, but would need to be before 11AM, so 10AM to 11AM. No flying over 1 hour before game or during game. Something like this fits:

We #StandWithTheU. Thanks, Al Golden & Crew.

*Actually, didn't realize that rhymed. Unintentional. Just give suggestions, vote on it and we'll figure it out.

PM me, I've been working on this as well.

I am in for $50. Historically banner were used in campaigns to fire coaches. It will be very nice gesture from fans to reverse the trend.
But I really think the banners should include thanking Golden for standing by the U.
If two planes I will pitch in $50 for each plane

Advertisement
Back