Golden banner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't the Randy sign fly over during the game?

No idea. I can call different places. I've only called two. I just read about this when I first posted in this thread 40 minutes. Trying to facilitate so this gets done.

We'll setup a paypal account tonight once D$ gets home. He has access to the generic email account we'll use. I've talked to the aerial advertiser already.

45 characters - 1 hour, but would need to be before 11AM, so 10AM to 11AM. No flying over 1 hour before game or during game. Something like this fits:

We #StandWithTheU. Thanks, Al Golden & Crew.

*Actually, didn't realize that rhymed. Unintentional. Just give suggestions, vote on it and we'll figure it out.

Lu, I suggest to revers the order. I think we start with "Thanks Al Golden and & Crew" then add "We StandWithTheU". I would like to show how grateful fans are to Al & Co.

Am I the only one that thinks it would get the players pumped by showing them we appreciate them standing with us too. Some of these kids came when it looked like we were screwed.

Advertisement
We'll setup a paypal account tonight once D$ gets home. He has access to the generic email account we'll use. I've talked to the aerial advertiser already.

45 characters - 1 hour, but would need to be before 11AM, so 10AM to 11AM. No flying over 1 hour before game or during game. Something like this fits:

*Actually, didn't realize that rhymed. Unintentional. Just give suggestions, vote on it and we'll figure it out.

Lu, I suggest to revers the order. I think we start with "Thanks Al Golden and & Crew" then add "We StandWithTheU". I would like to show how grateful fans are to Al & Co.

Everyone knows who Al is. Drop "Golden" and add: ", Donna"

We need to thank not only Golden, but Shalala as well. Golden stood with us, Shalala fought for us.

Advertisement
I worked on one that flew over the stadium when the story first broke.

If I remember correctly, it was about $350. PM me if you want me to dig for information on it, Lu. I shopped it around.

Advertisement

You put a comma there and it looks like the banner is sent from Golden.

Am I the only one that thinks it would get the players pumped by showing them we appreciate them standing with us too. Some of these kids came when it looked like we were screwed.

Drop "crew" add "team".

So to recap:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team
We Stand With the U

Both of these fit:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #WeStandWiththeU

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead

Drop "crew" add "team".

So to recap:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team
We Stand With the U

Both of these fit:

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #WeStandWiththeU

Thanks Al, Donna & Team. #FullSpeedAhead

Effen awesome. Great idea gents

Advertisement
Back