Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

The BOGO was an offer days before the game which gave a lift of about 5K. Season ticket holders didn't get the deal which would've been smart to offer as those holders could've invited friends, family, neighbors.

Someone brought up busing folks in. I've brought this up several times over the years as back in the OB days it happened all the time bringing in many youth leagues throughout South Florida. Today, there's even more youth leagues. UM has had plenty of time to act here and bring these kids in, coaches and parents to the game.

The other thing UM should do and not allot ticket sales to certain sections in the upper deck. Pack the fans closer together as opposed to a scatter of fans. The look is not good.

My guess is about 45K butts in seats for GT. Hope I'm way off and it's closer to 52-54K.

They can give the tickets away to the youth leagues and even the High Schools and the money they will make on concessions will more than offset the money for the tickets.

Never understood why any team that has trouble drawing flies didn’t do this especially with what they charge for concessions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
hope we throw for 1,000
Cbs All Access Please GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back