Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Jeremiah Smith visited Gainesville yesterday and witnessed one of the worst offensive performances since they stopped using leather helmets and penalizing teams 15 yards for incomplete forward passes. Doesn't hurt that O$U wasn't much better. Time to capitalize and strike while blood is in the water.

Let's see who else will be visiting prior to the huge Clemson visit weekend. Already a huge recruiting weekend and only two recruits on the list. Its now a night game so this may end up being the biggest recruiting weekend of the year.

1696518716637.jpeg

RecruitYearPositionStarsPrevious Gameday VisitsUVsSchool
Dia Bell26QBA&M3+
Joshisa "JoJo" Trader24WR5*A&M5+Miami
Jeremiah Smith24WR5*4+O$U
Chance Robinson24WR4*A&M3+Miami
Ny "Scatpack" Carr24WR4*1UGA
Dallas Wilson25WR5*2Oregon
Waden Charles25WR4*A&MMiami
Kamare Williams25WR4*Miami (OH), A&M
Naeshaun Montgomery25WR4*A&M5+
Samari Reed25WR4*2+
Kyle Washington25WR4*
Joshua Moore25WR4*A&M
Phillip Wright III25WR3*
Malachi Toney26WR4*A&MMiami
Jabari Brady26WR4*
Denairius “D1” Gray26WR4*A&M
Calvin Russell III26WR4*
Jordon Gidron26WR
Aaron Gregory26WR5*
Chris Wheatley-Humphrey24RB3*A&M3+Miami
Jordan Lyle24RB4*2+O$U
Byron Louis25RB4*A&M
Deandre Desinor25RB4*A&M3+
Javian Mallory26RB
Elija Lofton24TE4*A&M3Miami
Luka Gilbert25TE4*
Marshall Pritchett25TE3*
Deryc Plazz24OL3*A&MMiami
Max Buchanan25OL4*2
Lamar Williams25OL
Armondo Blount25DE5*A&MMiami
Darryll Desir25DE
Demetrius Geathers26DE
Daylen Russell24DT3*Miami (OH), A&MMiami
Randy Adirika25DT4*2
Vincent Shavers24LB4*A&MMiami
Adarius "Hitman" Hayes24LB4*Gators
Elijah Melendez25LB4*A&M
Carlton "CJ" Smith25LB4*
Ezekiel "EJ" Marcelin25LB4*A&M
Kevyn “Kerm” Humes25CB4*
Romanas "OJ" Frederique JR24CB3*A&M
Ryan Mack24CB/S4*A&M
Kevin Powell24CB
Josh Philostin24CB3*
Chris "CJ" Ewald25CB4*A&MMichigan
Gregory Xavier Thomas25CB3*
Aldarius Johnson Jr26CBA&M
Zaquan Patterson24S5*A&M
Cameron Pruitt24S3*Miami
Amari Wallace25S4*
Hylton Drake Stubbs25S4*
Tony Williams25S4*
Markel Aguirre26S
Xavier Lherisse26S
Efrem White26ATH4*
Sekou Smith26ATH (WR/DB)3*A&M
Kaj "Nitro" Baker26ATH

LifeWallet Sport Running List of Visitors

247 Visitor List

On3 Visitor List

Attachments

• 1696387170727.jpeg
    1696387170727.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 article summary

Will be at Ga Tech game. Wants to see the atmosphere, etc “I want to see what the offense does as far as throwing the ball and scheming up. I want to feel the vibe in Miami and make sure I can get that good home feeling.”
It’ll be soon,” Carr said when asked when he would be announcing his commitment

Last edited:
Add Ny "Scatpack" Carr to the OP.

Both Carr & Smith visiting for the GTech game. The visitor list for that game has already far surpassed my expectations. Knowing Mario, should've known better than to think this would be a "filler" week prior to Clemson. Plus its a night game, so this may end up being a big recruiting weekend in its own right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that the WR like the fact that we're gashing teams through both the air and the ground. If teams are stacking the box, that means they're going to be 1-on-1 w/very little to no safety help.
Yeah these kids aren’t stupid that’s for sure. Most of them really know offense and have had enough conversations with coaches by now to know who is BSing them

Even when we are focusing on the run, the receivers are still breaking some big plays so it’s all looking good right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
They already did. Buy a Texas A&M ticket get GT for free
The BOGO was an offer days before the game which gave a lift of about 5K. Season ticket holders didn't get the deal which would've been smart to offer as those holders could've invited friends, family, neighbors.

Someone brought up busing folks in. I've brought this up several times over the years as back in the OB days it happened all the time bringing in many youth leagues throughout South Florida. Today, there's even more youth leagues. UM has had plenty of time to act here and bring these kids in, coaches and parents to the game.

The other thing UM should do and not allot ticket sales to certain sections in the upper deck. Pack the fans closer together as opposed to a scatter of fans. The look is not good.

My guess is about 45K butts in seats for GT. Hope I'm way off and it's closer to 52-54K.

The BOGO was an offer days before the game which gave a lift of about 5K. Season ticket holders didn't get the deal which would've been smart to offer as those holders could've invited friends, family, neighbors.

Someone brought up busing folks in. I've brought this up several times over the years as back in the OB days it happened all the time bringing in many youth leagues throughout South Florida. Today, there's even more youth leagues. UM has had plenty of time to act here and bring these kids in, coaches and parents to the game.

The other thing UM should do and not allot ticket sales to certain sections in the upper deck. Pack the fans closer together as opposed to a scatter of fans. The look is not good.

My guess is about 45K butts in seats for GT. Hope I'm way off and it's closer to 52-54K.
I used to get bused in from Robert King High off of Flagler. One camp chaperone for a while bunch of kids.

Advertisement
Back