Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
I used to get bused in from Robert King High off of Flagler. One camp chaperone for a while bunch of kids.
And now look at you. A fan who’s such a fan he’s posting on a message board at 7:50 am. These things can be impactful by creating more fans. Maybe you were a fan before but there’s plenty of people who are fans with the story “that was my first game and I’ve been hooked ever since”

Add Ny "Scatpack" Carr to the OP.

Both Carr & Smith visiting for the GTech game. The visitor list for that game has already far surpassed my expectations. Knowing Mario, should've known better than to think this would be a "filler" week prior to Clemson. Plus its a night game, so this may end up being a big recruiting weekend in its own right.
"Hellcat" and "Scatpack" in the same class.

Jeremiah Smith visited Gainesville yesterday and witnessed one of the worst offensive performances since they stopped using leather helmets and penalizing teams 15 yards for incomplete forward passes. Doesn't hurt that O$U wasn't much better. Time to capitalize and strike while blood is in the water.

Let's see who else will be visiting prior to the huge Clemson visit weekend. Already a huge recruiting weekend and only two recruits on the list. Its now a night game so this may end up being a huge recruiting weekend too.

RecruitYearPositionStarsUVsSchool
Jeremiah Smith24WR5*4+O$U
Ny "Scatpack" Carr24WR4*1UGA
Is Smith not coming to the GT game now?

Any CB’s coming to visit?

(2024)
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement