Fuc_k You Bleacher Report

I find it absurd that they don't have any Canes projected to go in the first round. No Duke, no Denzel, and in my opinion if Dorsett keeps this pace up he will skyrocket up the rounds. Pretty ridiculous. I don't know what Bleacher Report and ESPN have against Miami. In the words of the great Marshawn Lynch "Fuc_k 'em."
Lmfao. What? Please tell me this is a jokes. I keep finding it hilarious idiotic fans think ESPN hates Miami. Miami has been in how many night games this year? Lol. Also, do you follow the NFL at all? The days of a rb the size of Duke constatnly going in the 1st are gone. Both of those players are 2nd round prospect. And lol at Dorsett sky rocketing up the draft.

Advertisement
Flowers has the best chance. Tackles with a nasty attitude and who can pass protect shoot up the ranks. If he declares and aces the combine and individual workouts, he could easily move into the first round. Nobody thought Ju'Waun James was a first rounder last year but so far he has graded out very well.

Greg Robinson had penalty issues at Auburn yet was selected second. And it's hardly true that Flowers punked Gregory of Nebraska. They seldom lined up against each other. When they did, both guys had some standout plays. Gregory bent Flowers backwards on one pass rush early in the game and knocked off his helmet on another. Later in the game Flowers recovered and Gregory was not as aggressive.

I can't see Perryman before middle second round and more likely the third.

Horseschit Flowers punked Gregory so bad in the first half that Gregory spent the majority of the second half completely on the other side of the line. Gergory only got one hurry vs Flowers.

You're full of schit sometimes booger, sometime I think you type these Tolstoy length posts just to hear yourself type.

Here's the vid to prove my point.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/randy-gregory-vs-miami-2014/

Flowers beat his ******* ***. Walford even did well against him in the run game.

Last edited:
I find it absurd that they don't have any Canes projected to go in the first round. No Duke, no Denzel, and in my opinion if Dorsett keeps this pace up he will skyrocket up the rounds. Pretty ridiculous. I don't know what Bleacher Report and ESPN have against Miami. In the words of the great Marshawn Lynch "Fuc_k 'em."

I don't blame anybody taking a shot at a cane for their first round pick. You can always get them for a late round pick.

Who cares. Christian Ponder and EJ Manuel were 1st round picks. Look how that turned out.

Advertisement
A lot of u are overlooking ereck flowers. Physically, he has first round written all over him. Of course, his technique could use a little work, and he does seem to draw atleast a penalty a game. But if any cane was to get drafted in the 1st round, my money would be on him

Advertisement
Back