Cook lane Rudolph fan club

Advertisement
Overall back id take yearby right now, cook is a better overall athlete, when it comes to instincts and shiftyness im going with yearby, cook is a way better athlete than yearby and is way faster, cook reminds me of lamar miller but he is more ahead of him at this point, his style is like lamars and has that break away speed miller had when he would see a hole in the line, honestly him and yearby werent going to play on the same team in college jmo

Rudolph the staff effed up with him, that kid was a beast and they whiffed on him nasty

well he was committed here and left correct? and also cook wasn't coming here the moment yearby committed here. they didnt want to play w each other for another four years.

Cook is C.J. Spiller esq. I know I know whenever we miss on a south florida player it's because of money, but Cook's recruitment seemed really dirty. During his recruitment people said his family has been shopping him for years, and then after he gets to FSU he is flashing cash on social media. Then you have someone the other day post that his best friend(Phillips) sister or something said they would love for Devante Phillips to stay home at Miami, but Miami doesn't pay.

i remember pete said in an old post that its best for phillips to get out of miami (other issues)

Advertisement
What a miss cook was, dude ceiling is way far beyond yearbys. I know they got the better college back

I don't see the vision and open field moves in Cook that Yearby has.

And anyone can fire back to this claim and say they don't see the home run ability or breakaway speed in Yearby that Cook has.

Both are great backs, and both have their strengths, but Cook has twice the ceiling Yearby does and you saw that in high school. They rushed for nearly the same yardage, but Yearby had 85 more carries than Cook.

I'm thrilled to have Joe on board and he'll be a good one for us, but what all of you Yearby v. Cook retards don't seem to grasp is that we needed both.

LMAO at the idea of Golden being some sort of elite recruiter. Brings in Yearby, but misses out on Collins, Michel, Powell, and Cook. Wants Rudolph as a DB, and he's already making a huge impact at FSU at WR. And how about DB recruiting? We don't sign a single CB in last year's class (save Mayes if he plays there) and we're largely ignoring a loaded DB class in SoFLA this season but will bring in some no-name from Alabama.

#TRENDINGUP

we didnt have a real shot at cook as long as yearby stayed committed.

Stop the whining - Yearby and Cook great backs. To say Yearby was just a 2nd choice, had 5700 yards rushing and over 60 Td's. Please - he will be a great one, enjoy the ride. Over 100 yards rushing today, 130 total yards.

Advertisement
Back