Cook lane Rudolph fan club

Advertisement
Yearby > Cook; in high school Yearby was the big play guy who'd get them into the red zone every time. Then they'd bring in Cook to close the deal. Yearby chose to stay home and help rebuild the Canes. Cook was a Gator first but when they struggled a little he jumped ship to the defending champs (aka front runner). Yearby will outgain Cook on 11/15, no question.

LMAO. NO.

Seriously wonder how people can talk out of their asses on here. Cook was the man their senior man. Love having Yearby but basically in my eyes a decent conparsion is Duke=Cook, Freeman=Yearby.

Different backs but both stars that set records for their schools and get drafted. But in the end they are running backs about as insignificant as a piece to a championship puzzle as there is.

Advertisement
Cook wasn't going to get any more touches than what Yearby is currently getting. He saw more opportunity for PT at FSU.
When you are some of you ***kers going to understand this?

What a miss cook was, dude ceiling is way far beyond yearbys. I know they got the better college back

I don't see the vision and open field moves in Cook that Yearby has.

Doesn't matter when he slipsby he's gone. U can't let him leave sfla stop these fkin excuses, it's y we losin rt now. U telling me Butch loses cook to Bowden in the 90's. **** fkin no

No, we aren't losing because of a lack of talent, there is plenty of talent on Miami's roster. We are losing because of bad coaching.

Who gives a **** who is better? Cook is just one of the many sick talents from South Florida that didn't end up at Miami. This a trend that needs to stop.

Advertisement
Seriously wonder how people can talk out of their asses on here. Cook was the man their senior man. Love having Yearby but basically in my eyes a decent conparsion is Duke=Cook, Freeman=Yearby.

Different backs but both stars that set records for their schools and get drafted. But in the end they are running backs about as insignificant as a piece to a championship puzzle as there is.

Next ***** that say somethin about Dalvin Cook and Duke Johnson being in the same ballpark as running backs should be drawn and quartered...simple as that. Get the firing squad

Advertisement
What a miss cook was, dude ceiling is way far beyond yearbys. I know they got the better college back

I don't see the vision and open field moves in Cook that Yearby has.

Doesn't matter when he slipsby he's gone. U can't let him leave sfla stop these fkin excuses, it's y we losin rt now. U telling me Butch loses cook to Bowden in the 90's. **** fkin no

Yes actually. Butch is known for developing talent aka doing alot more with less. Bowden was always getting the blue chippers.

Cook wasn't going to get any more touches than what Yearby is currently getting. He saw more opportunity for PT at FSU.
When you are some of you ***kers going to understand this?

You were privy to his decision making process? Didn't know that.

I love how you and all the idiots here love talking in absolutes. None of you know **** but will just come out and say whatever if it means defending Miami and our coaches.

I'm happy we landed Yearby, kid is a baller, but having to face Cook for the next 3 years is going to be a nightmare, kid is a homerun waiting to happen.

Advertisement
Very glad to have Yearby right now, and our haul for this season is looking very good to compliment. Not mad at all about losing Cook, he got out of Miami and thats what he needed from what I understand.

Advertisement
Back