Chris Curry

I'd take Curry and keep Jalen Patterson as the 2 other backs this cycle. Lingard is the workhorse, Curry is the change of pace thumper with speed, and Patterson is the third down Eric Metcalf scatback.

If you´re looking for a third down Eric Metcalf scatback, you´d be stupid to pass Johnny Ford.

Problem is Ford aint committed. Patterson has somehow against all odds remained committed even though we haven't heart a single thing about him in the 20830280 months he's been committed to us.

Advertisement
5 is the perfect number of RBs. 3 to rotate, 2 to play scout or fill in as an emergency or redshirt. If Walton blows up and leaves early after 2017, we have Homer and Burns for 2018. I don't think Choc sticks around for another year.

Which leaves room for Lingard and two more RBs.

I think a lineup of Homer and Lingard at the top, with Curry and Burns fighting for that 3rd spot, and Patterson redshirting is a real nice looking depth chart. 2 homerun hitters, 2 bruisers, and a scatback.

Lynch didn't have elite speed but he "ran through defenders faces" over and over...... Curry runs through people much like the backs Bama has over and over...combine that with great Defense you control and win most of if not all your games

Those guys all ran away from people in high school though...
Curry is running away from people..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Cam Davis is better than Curry.

Why not go after and sign both?

We're going to regret not signing Curry

Id agree with this poRst if it was FEB 2018, but it's FEB 2017, Bud. Too early to start crying.

I'd take Curry and keep Jalen Patterson as the 2 other backs this cycle. Lingard is the workhorse, Curry is the change of pace thumper with speed, and Patterson is the third down Eric Metcalf scatback.

If you´re looking for a third down Eric Metcalf scatback, you´d be stupid to pass Johnny Ford.

Shivers, then Ford right now IMO.

So what's the deal with Curry, we at the table? Who does he like

Advertisement
Lol, Gayturds were happy when we landed Davis because they thought that would mean they definitely get Curry. Love it.

Advertisement
Regardless we should take a third back in this class. Burns pretty much don't even count until he proves he can stay healthy five minutes.

Regardless we should take a third back in this class. Burns pretty much don't even count until he proves he can stay healthy five minutes.

Dallas will be the utility back we need. Next year will be Homer, Dallas, Lingard, and Davis. Walton leaves early, Gray will be asked to graduate, and Burns will be either the 5th back or a medical hardship.

Advertisement
Add Edgerrin to that group....he's got the Immokalee connection.

Richt needs to get Portis, McGahee, Gore, Payton, and Davenport all on campus one day. Then he makes sure Lingard, Davis, and RB3 (whether Curry, Cook, or other) all OV that same day. Then sit them all across from each other at a table and say "this is what we want to do again, and every one of these guys played in the NFL." I can't think of a much better pitch to convince 3 ultra-talented running backs to commit to the same school.

Where did this talk of 3 RBs come from? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I don't remember anything about 3 until just now.

Advertisement
Back