Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This loss hurts, because it was there to be had. Miami should have been able to win this one, UNC showed that they are mid as ****, and Miami basically screwed themselves. Don't fumble in the redzone, don't allow yourself to be bombed repeatedly because you have coverage busts, and maybe, maybe, you'll win games. I just hope that Gattis and Mario realizes that TVD is himself again, when he's allowed to do the things he does well.

F Gattis, F Mario. F Nepotism. Cane football is pathetic. Stop hiring feel good hires and get a real **** coach. Just because Mario is 6'5" doesn't mean he can't be kneecapped. He sucks. His vision sucks. His time as a player sucked. Over rated for 30 **** years. F Miami football, for everything other than comedic purposes.

Now, back to drinking. :D
Chill

Advertisement
After the fourth down conversion to Mallory on the final drive, my fiancé goes “they’re gonna lose…”

My response was, “they always find a way”
I said that on the fumble. If you know who this team has been for the last 18 years, you know it didn't matter they played good defense in the second half. They needed a stop, so they were going to let them march down the field and eat up the clock.

I have hunting, fishing, bombing off road motorcycle trails.

I had to find something that made me happy, other than college football.
I got fishing and getting laid to make me happy... now that Canes football leaves me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back