Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“Where was this offense”

Bro do y’all not see that TVD’s ball placement is still ATROCIOUS this week or am I bugging tf out?
Not atrocious, agree no ideal. But he has two starters gone in the ol. Forces quicker throw, which he seems to thrive on.

Advertisement
and receivers actually catching the ball.
That’s a **** of a confidence boost for him. He was doing **** with a lot of his throws the first few games but it did him absolutely no good when he would hit the receiver in the chest and they drop it.

The receivers have been helping him a ton and catching a lot of the inaccurate throws

Advertisement
We have more talent than they do. This is a case where we have not developed our talent and have been insistent on running a scheme contrary to our players' strengths. This staff has been stubborn and wanted to pound the ball even though they have the reigning acc rookie of the year under center. This MAY be changing (we're seeing more passing today). But this UNC team does not have a stacked roster compared to ours. They just have a coaching staff willing to adapt their schemes to fit what they have.
I don’t disagree w development comment I’m just telling you there aren’t many day one or two draft picks on this roster

Shut it and pull Gattis‘s **** out yo mouf for one second. We couldn’t get one yard against MTSU two weeks ago. Maybe i actually know what the f I’m talking about and you’re biased as **** for that coach for whatever reason
its bc he went to Michigan and has a love fest for him. when hes fired, maybe he follows him to his next spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD didn't have elite ball placement last year either, we just ran a system that din't amplify each mistake the offense made. He looks much more like his old self in the passing game today and it is no mystery as to why. We're running more of Lashlee's stuff and playing a bad defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back