Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the million dollar question …..now that we’re back in the game will be go back to caveman ball or keep pressing the gas?
You know theyre going to try and shorten the second half.

If so, at least spread them out and run it. We saw it work on the stretch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I personally think our defensive issues are more on the players then coaching. I wouldn't fire anyone on the defensive staff, the best way to build a good defense is continuity, Steele system can work, we just need the player's to run it.
Agree. Steele didn’t forget how to coach. This guys just can’t execute anything.

Here’s the million dollar question …..now that we’re back in the game will be go back to caveman ball or keep pressing the gas?
Caveman ball long enough for UNC to extend their lead too far out of reach to turn it around 🙁

Advertisement
It can, if done right. The best way to open up the run game is by getting the D on their heels. Our problem is predictability. Our staff can't see the forest for the **** trees.
Agreed. Our sets aren’t similar at all when we want to run vs pass. Mario and mini me need to earn those checks and get our zone blocking to a competent level

I know you have every reason to ask, but anyone with eyes can see that the condensed offense was the REASON for the deficit, and that the spread out offense with pace is the REASON we are back in it.

However, your question still stands. I think we find out if we ever tie or take the lead. That’s the real test to see if we go conservative and against success.

Advertisement
Now I want to see this offense rest of the season but we’re also playing against the worst passing defense in the ACC (they’re actually worse than us if you can believe it)

This offense is what we need and this game we need to get our mojo back. But don’t expect 500+ yards passing every game this season just because we’re doing what TVD likes.

Shut it and pull Gattis‘s **** out yo mouf. We couldn’t get one yard against MTSU two weeks ago. Maybe i actually know what the f I’m talking about and you’re biased as **** for that coach for whatever reason
Well if you turn on the game nostradumbass you would see we couldn't get one yard vs UNC either. Keep using the same words you learned on YouTube about "spacing bro".

Advertisement
It’s not just the offensive lineup being more spread, today the route combo schemes are actually designed to get someone open as opposed to the static independent routes we’ve seen in he first 4 games. But for the love of god, please address the redzone. I think I need to email Gattis 10 plays hat he can run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back