Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Should be up! As bad as this D has played, it showed a heartbeat a couple of times!

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD sat down and told him everything he likes and does well. Why it took this long is mind blowing.
I’ve been saying this for weeks, too.

TVD said in the pre-season that he has sat down with Gattis and told him what his favorite plays were, and that he’d like to see them incorporated into the offense.

It took these stubborn @$$holes for us to be backed into a corner to listen to him. Unbelievable!

Advertisement
No, you dolt.

His job is not to be able to run any scheme flawlessly. Our corche’s job is to put him in the best position to succeed, meaning playing to his strengths, not his weaknesses. You’d make a terrible HC.

He is a Miami Hurricane, which means you tailor the offense to suit what he does best, not the other way around.
Don’t be butt hurt. A good QB can still make the throws. TVD looked like **** all season. My 12 year old has more accuracy and doesn’t stare at primary receiver non stop! I want more tempo as well but go rewatch the games - the dude sucked *** on most throws. He had WIDE OPEN receivers and could t hit him.

**** your tune would be different if Mallory didn’t bail his *** out on fourth down throw on drag route, Mallory made great play on a dog**** throw behind him!

Take of your UM glasses, there are 25 QBs minimum in college that could be doing the exact same thing.

You want to bet on heisman or first round draft pick? I’m game

Advertisement
BIG FACTS.. Defense has looked like trash, cant get pressure, cant cover.. We need more negative plays and to get off the field..
I watched the defensive line. On several plays they are moving to the QB and shutting it down worried Maye will run. It's obviously a defensive scheme by Steele, but I don't like it. Maye has all day to carve up the secondary. Steele has to get pressure on Maye to help his DBs.

Soft coverage and umbrella line play ain't working.

I said it before the game. 1st half will tell me what I need to know about Gattis. 2nd half will tell me about our player mental toughness win or lose.
2nd half of this one and the 1st half of the next will tell us even more about Gattis. Will he keep his foot on the gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back