Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time we’re inside the 5 yard line, I don’t want to see a single run call….unless you bring in JB and run wildcat or something.

Throw the ball three straight times.

It’s the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. We don’t have the strength or will up front to run the ball on the goal line.

Advertisement
Curious to see if a prolonged passing threat will open up the run game with better coaching that lashlee could never unlock while here
It can, if done right. The best way to open up the run game is by getting the D on their heels. Our problem is predictability. Our staff can't see the forest for the **** trees.

Advertisement
That’s why i said go watch the condensed games. We’ve been playing to the hashes and haven’t been condense much at all. This is a very simple game and we have coaches making it hard. Now our qb and receivers look pretty good. Yet fans and coaches were throwing Then under the bus.
We'd be winning if they didn't use the old playbook in the red zone too

They get the ball
16652657062182610451734252568060.jpg

Advertisement
I don’t agree
How many of these players are day one or day two draft picks …..NOT MANY
We have more talent than they do. This is a case where we have not developed our talent and have been insistent on running a scheme contrary to our players' strengths. This staff has been stubborn and wanted to pound the ball even though they have the reigning acc rookie of the year under center. This MAY be changing (we're seeing more passing today). But this UNC team does not have a stacked roster compared to ours. They just have a coaching staff willing to adapt their schemes to fit what they have.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 2.45.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 2.45.14 PM.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 3
We have 7 player's with over 30 yards receiving in the first half, that's got to be some kind of record.

Advertisement
“Where was this offense”

Bro do y’all not see that TVD’s ball placement is still ATROCIOUS this week or am I bugging tf out?

Advertisement
TVD sat down and told him everything he likes and does well. Why it took this long is mind blowing.
Lashlee had to do the same after a couple games, TVD is a special case I guess.. But in whatever limited offense he can run, just let him cook in those plays..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back