Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMO:
QB- B-/B (TVD horrible pick, mostly he was mostly good enough)
Offensive Line-C-/D+ (Responsible for a turnover, didn't block too well for runs today. TVD got hit a lot)
RB- F, Parish fumble was huge (Didn't do anything really positive. Fumble at 1 yard line was horrendous)
Tight Ends- D (didn't do a single thing)
Wide Receivers- B+/A- (played well imo)

DEFENSE
DT- C (didn't do too much. Got some holds. Stopped run for most part in first half)
DE-B- (Bain played great)
LB-D (Non existent in the run game in 2nd half).
CB-C- (hey did good for the most part aside for covering Tez, which some of which was Safeties fault.
Safeties- F- (******* terrible game)
TVD a B, threw 2 INT, threw into crowded lanes, did not use other players well, his eyes were fixated, he is lucky he got a D! The man is an average college QB!

Advertisement
TVD has hit a wall, and we have half the season left. I'm thinking of the future unless red shirt is now MC's plan. CIS needs drama anyway.
Yes but rn Emory is the hero. No where to turn after that.

TVD a B, threw 2 INT, threw into crowded lanes, did not use other players well, his eyes were fixated, he is lucky he got a D! The man is an average college QB!
The last INT doesn't count bro. Come on. The other int was horrible. But it's not like he was hella missing guys. He also made some great throws too.

Yes but rn Emory is the hero. No where to turn after that.

Emory doesnt have to be the hero. He needs to develop into a top shelf college QB. He's got a better chance of doing that on the field than on the sidelines.

Also, if Emory Williams shines this season, it could help land some of the 5 star wide receivers we've been chasing.

Advertisement
Emory doesnt have to be the hero. He needs to develop into a top shelf college QB. He's got a better chance of doing that on the field than on the sidelines.

Also, if Emory Williams shines this season, it could help land some of the 5 star wide receivers we've been chasing.
If Emory struggles the fanbase wont recover. He needs to remain our hope for future.

Yet another season UNC gets to gloat because they won their super bowl. They can throw the U down all they want for another year because we did what we've done in big games for basically my entire life at this point. God I hate them. Pain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Emory struggles the fanbase wont recover. He needs to remain our hope for future.
Regardless... I would be very surprised if MC puts him in so we won't know. But Emory is our future either way.

Yeah, I wish I wasn’t but it’s a diff game, we don’t need statues that stare down primary every play, gotta have better athletes and I wish we could find someone who can manipulate a safety w his **** eyes
We need a dynamic kid he’s not here yet and I believe Emory isn’t the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back