Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ll repeat, add Maye and Walker to this team and what’s our record? Add Travis and what’s our record. Add Caleb Williams and what’s our record? Give me a QB that doesn’t lock on a receiver, especially the one who isn’t a threat to break it open, and we’d be undefeated

LOL. I've been saying this for 3 years. Dude is above average on his good days but many days he disappears. He'll prob declare early and go in the 6th round. Watch
An elite talent flashes.
Ruben Bain has done more in year one than Taylor in 3.
Dude is soft as tissue paper.

Good Luck with the crowd next week against a way better defense. We might not even score 20.
14 points today were garbage time.

Advertisement
Just terrible turnovers from us (3 when it mattered). Terrible 3rd quarter and 3rd down offense for the most part. I think as a whole we are still fine on offense. My only real problem is that the inside zone hasn't worked here like ever. It was the main complaint with Lashlee, and then the last 2 weeks we've run it for like 10 total yards on 20 attempts.. ***** annoying. But other than that we still have a good offense. The turnovers are just a ******* game killer. ...
For the most part we actually did pretty well against Maye. Just let Tez wide the **** open on 3 plays like a bunch of idiots. And I'm pretty sure all of them were the fault of our safeties just completely disregarding their assignement.
We only have 1 safety so that hurts

Yep. TVD has no clue about stepping up in the pocket. Drifts right every f’n time. Play is over every time he does it.

They should make him watch tape of Marino in the pocket.
MFer! He can’t be coached because any intelligent QB coach would not allow this to be a persistent problem. TVD sucks and always has. He puts up big numbers and fans get a hard on. He’s an unathletic basket case.

Final Grades
OFFENSE

QB- D
Offensive Line-C
RB- C, Parish fumble was huge
Tight Ends- NA non existent
Wide Receivers- B

DEFENSE
DT- D
DE-C
LB-C-
CB-D
Safeties- D

Special Teams- B
Cristomoron- F
Dawson- D
Guidry-D

Overall- D ( embarrassing, not prepared, no second half changes, outcoached, outclassed and way to many errors!

We are not headed in the right direction!

Advertisement
Im out for the year. Lost to 2 teams we were better than. Oline quit in second half, literally didnt show up. Jaden Davis worst nickel back/safety in college. We are worse than the gators. Rbs cant hold on to ball, best center in the country snaps ball off by 4 feet. Best run defense in country allows rb to run up the middle for 188 yrds. **** this team. 38 year fan pretty much done.

How different is that game leading by 10 at the half of Parrish doesn’t fumble at the goal line?

100% different if you ask me.
Perhaps but we still would've found a way to f*ck it up. This team's body language has been the same since I've been a fan, 2017 being the exception. Once that changes I'll start to believe.

@PIPO
Episode 4 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

Advertisement
Advertisement
with that being said, we had to play a clean game. We had three TOs and a fumble on the one. Coulda woulda shoulda, just a bummer
We're not a sharp enough program. Top to bottom. We are, however, a very delusional program and fanbase.

I think we just accidentally realized adding speed in the slot might be a good fit for TVD's vertical strengths.

Florida State gets their **** together before us. What a shameful 20 years it has been for us. **** this admin. **** this program. All of my $$$ wasted these last 20 years.

1697341406736.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back