Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They need to move on from TVD right now and try and salvage the season and try and keep the recruits we got
I don't think it would be much different with Emory in there. He is a statue as well. An I don't think he is ready to play at this level yet. This season is looking like a 7-5 season regardless of who the QB is.

Ugh did you see the 3rd quarter? Overall i still like Guidry a lot overall but we have a TON of overrated dudes on defense (LT, Kam, JW) along with some real JAGS.

I saw them out on the field the entire quarter against a fast-paced offense.

If I’m not mistaken, they defended TWO short fields in the 3rd (only one score allowed) and took 22 total snaps (30% of the snaps for the entire game)

What did you see?

Advertisement
The good news is Dawson isn’t getting a HC job and TVD isn’t going to the NFL

The bad news is Dawson is coming back next year and so is TVD
I can't watch another year of tvd and missing wide open receivers because he refuses to go through his reads and only throw to x.

I can't watch another year of tvd and missing wide open receivers because he refuses to go through his reads and only throw to x.
IMG_0313.png

I see 8 different receivers got a catch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think they’ve given up, North Carolina is just more talented. That’s obvious watching the game. They are bigger and faster
if UNC was so much more talented how did they let UM score 17pts in a quarter….were they outcoached?

We are so dumb.
That guy ran right by James Williams to the flat and he didn't pick him up.
Kevin Steele told people I know some of these kids are just dumb when it comes to football. They couldn’t pick it up.
It’s sad when jaden Harris is a new safety and doesn’t get burned like our starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back