Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is scared of those teams....no one is...
Get a grip of yourself.
I dont care if you are the best team...if you drop more than 6 passes and do penalties in the red zone...its hard to score a lot....
We went to a sold out 107k place on a 8pm kickoff (Texas time), outplayed that team and beat ourselves...

We were just 7-5 last year!!! We were losing to these teams every year for the last 20 years. Why are you acting like we have this beast of a team. Its the same exact team except with a worst offense

Advertisement
FSU was a big time game last year and Travis had more confidence in that game too. TVD didn't play poorly overall but had a ton of terrible plays and started nervous and slow in the first too.

Travis is a guy with a worse arm but he doesn't play with as many butterflies in his stomach. TVD has butterflies and even when he was crushing it he did
That was for sure the closest game to me as far as being a big night game but idk I was at that game and it just didn’t have that big game feeling to it .

But yeah that’s another good example , he didn’t play well in that game at all especially

His WRs play ties into that confidence too tho they gotta help their QB , he misses Rambo for sure

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Man I’ll do anything for a #1 true WR at this point . Just watching other teams’ WRs make plays all day makes it thst more frustrating

That was for sure the closest game to me as far as being a big night game but idk I was at that game and it just didn’t have that big game feeling to it .

But yeah that’s another good example , he didn’t play well in that game at all especially

His WRs play ties into that confidence too tho they gotta help their QB , he misses Rambo for sure
WRs get confidence from a confident QB too though. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy to be honest. You believe in yourself and when a good thing happens you think, "see! I knew it" and it makes you even more confident. When you second guess everything and you have something bad happen it gets even worse

We were just 7-5 last year!!! We were losing to these teams every year for the last 20 years. Why are you acting like we have this beast of a team. Its the same exact team except with a worst offense
Last year? Wtf does that have to do with Mario? You are going to say that we didn't outplay aTm in their house? Did you not see how great our Defense is? We had our running game get almost as much yards as aTm offense total...but no team can have so many dropped passes and penalties in red zone...1
And then you go and talk about DUKE and UNC and fspoo and say you are Scared of them?
Man GTFOH!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, we can only go up from here. We were in it until the end, too, which is refreshing against an SEC opponent. Our defense looks promising. Our running game should thrive this year. The costly mental errors shouldn't be as abundant as they were tonight throughout the season. Overall, I'm disappointed we gave 8-4 the game, but optimistic about the future of the program as long as shooting ourselves in the foot doesn't become a motif.

Just frustrating. I knew those entire gameplan like the back of my hand so to watch it unfold with no adjustments ate me up
You’re more knowledgeable than most. What were you hoping for adjustment wise? Screens? TEs more? I still can’t believe we controllled both lines like that and managed to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back