CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to start testing these kids for any signs of intelligence and ability to learn prior to signing. George just caught that punt running backwards inside the 5. This is the dumbest team in America. Every week it’s something.

Advertisement
If he can win a pac12, he can win the **** coastal. Something we haven't done without a tie breaker.....ever. **** I just want to win 9 games consistently at this point
No more coastal; thank God. So tired of hearing that as a goal every season as the standard🤦🤦🤦

Vanderbilt is losing 42-0 to TN right now. TN is missing Henson Hooker, an OL, and 5 DB’s. They are still murdering Vandy.

Also, Vandy looks way better than we do. They would murk us if we played them.

I agree with you. The only team that I really love, and this regime has finished sticking the stake in the heart.
To be honest, any team with a pulse would beat this shell of a team right now.

It's decimated by injury and half the healthy guys know they're out the door come Monday morning - and boy are they playing like it.

Advertisement
Over the past nearly 20 years this program has become a cesspool that makes everyone - by proxy of being associated with it - worse. This program is crabs in a bucket.

Advertisement
Why did George catch that inside the 5 when running backwards?!

These players couldn't be dumber if they tried.
I’m throughly convinced our players don’t even casually watch football as fans of the sport at this point. They literally break every cardinal rule weekly

Golden would have won the corstal too but UM decided to self impose due to the Shapiro allegations and not play in the acc championship game.
He said without tie breaker. Richt won it outright. That was not the case for Golden if i am not mistaken.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back