CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Much needed Therapy!
1669537271562.jpeg

Granted Ive been the Conductor of the Jake Garcia hype train for a while now but I was truly glad to see him have success to end the season tonight. He was mistreated by GattASS more so than any QB I can ever remember being mistreated by an OC.

I really hope Garcia stays at UM. He can be a legit QB1.
Oh man I think he’s gone by tomorrow

Advertisement
I would have been better served to spend my season ticket money on her. ****, I dropped like $2K on the TAMU game trip. That alone woulda gotten me some kind of luv, right?
Dude I’m so glad I ain’t rich… cause my wife who’s quite sharp would catch on to my frequent business trips that never are lucrative.

The program needs to ace this off season. The door is closing on Miami quickly. If the people running the show **** up again, then the program will fade into perpetual mediocrity. Miami hasn't been relevant for 2 decades, and the players aren't going to the NFL anymore. On top of that, college football is changing drastically with NIL and conference realignment. If stubbornness is the bane of this program, that's going to be really ******* annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back