CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FAU just made Willie Taggart available.
listening nod GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

This Wayne mf is hideous. Cant believe they got routed up by this face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk bro...he had like 6 turnovers by himself vs Duke...

And I attended the UVA game...in live action it wasn't that bad but I felt it for you guy's watching at home lol

Yes, the Duke game was his nightmare game. He seemed unprepared.

That said, he's a freshman who has flashed quite a bit. I've documented how GattASS has completely mistreated Garcia throughout the season. Even this week, Garcia was QB3 all week, which means he likely got zero live reps with the first team offense.

Gattis kept putting him into bad situations throughout the season. Even tonight. Garcia's first snap was with the ball at the one yard line. :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

I’ve pointed that out, and was told “yeah, but we lost some close games too. We’re as good as our record was.”

The fact was, we were really close to being a four win team last season.
We were just as close to being a 10 win team.

We shouldn’t be getting blown out at home EVERY week by mediocre acc teams. That’s the real problem.

Advertisement
Love Jacurri, but he wasn’t ready and got too many snaps.

They hurt Jake’s development with the musical chairs.

Agreed. And they likely hurt Jacuzzi's development as well.

Gattass literally destroyed an elite QB room within like four months of being hired. Not a lot of coaches could accomplish that. lol

Advertisement
He'll probably go tuck himself back in under Harbaugh at Michigan. #FloridaTies

Its crazy cause he was a hot coach at one point and its over. He'll never get a HC job again. Things might have been different if he had just stayed at Oregon but it went all downhill when he took the FSU job

Its crazy cause he was a hot coach at one point and its over. He'll never get a HC job again. Things might have been different if he had just stayed at Oregon but it went all downhill when he took the FSU job
He has to climb the ladder again and learn from these experiences. Mario got let go from FIU and he climbed the ladder to his dream job after interning with Saban. Taggart has plenty of tuition money and needs to go back to coaching school; he could coach at an HBCU if he wanted to be HC, but I think he needs a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back