CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did we bother to play TVD again tonight? Are we trying to ruin his career?
Coaches needed a built in excuse once he inevitably got injuried.

TVD should sue the university, Mario/Gattis for what they did to him this year. First hire the worst OC in history and then play him twice when he was injured

Advertisement
Why does Mario get a pass for putting together this haphazard god awful staff? He was given an unlimited budget and this is what he did with it.
Mario ain’t getting no pass, here. We just know we’re stuck with this muhfucca for a few years because of contract numbers. Sooo we’re gotta depend on him to make changes. Cause this ain’t it. He put this **** show together and that falls squarely on him.

Advertisement
He doesn’t. @Gables Canes , This is the biggest failure at UM in my 56 year life. People have said it. There’s no way around it. All that money, prestige… hype… ****ed away.

I’ve literally had my soul ripped out by this regime.
Vanderbilt is losing 42-0 to TN right now. TN is missing Henson Hooker, an OL, and 5 DB’s. They are still murdering Vandy.

Also, Vandy looks way better than we do. They would murk us if we played them.

I agree with you. The only team that I really love, and this regime has finished sticking the stake in the heart.

we were 7-5 last season, mainly because TVD came to the rescue for our coaches and team. Our receivers aren't as good this year, Tyler has been hurt and we've generally been decimated by injury on the way to what looks like 5-7.

it sucks, but some of y'all need to relax.
It’s not just 5-7, which is abysmal enough with this schedule. It’s 5 straight losses at home and 5 total blowout losses.

Advertisement
Last coastal game, gonna miss this great division. Although even harder to make acc championship game now so maybe I will miss it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back